San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) April 06, 2011
Diner looking to take the bite out of their IRS 1099 need look no further than Roots Restaurant inside the Orchard Garden Hotel in San Francisco’s Union Square neighborhood. Roots’ 1099 Menu is available April 1 to 30 from 5 to 7 pm.
1099 Menu items include:
- Beef Bourguignon ― Creekstone Beef ― House Made Pancetta ― Herbed Pasta
- Coq au Vin ― Caramelized Vegetables ― Gremolata ― Red Wine Reduction
- Pan Seared Catch of the Day ― Vegetable Quinoa ― Cara Cara Relish ― Frisée Salad
- Pasta of the Day ― Sun Dried Tomatoes ― House Made Ricotta ― Butternut Squash Béchamel
- Salad Lyonnaise ― Crisp Frisée ― Red Wine Poached Egg ― House Cured Bacon ― Croutons
- Seasonal Carnaroli Risotto ― Local Mushrooms ― Parmesan ― House Made Ricotta
For more information or to make reservations at Roots please visit http://www.therootsrestaurant.com or call (415) 692-5621. Roots is located in the ‘green-from-the inside-out’ LEED certified Orchard Garden Hotel, steps from Union Square and the Chinatown Gates at 466 Bush Street (at Grant Ave.).
About Roots Restaurant San Francisco
Roots Restaurant is a small, stylish San Francisco restaurant located in the Orchard Garden Hotel, perfect for a leisurely breakfast, pre-theater appetizers or romantic dinner. Roots proudly serves contemporary American cuisine with a French flair and is committed to featuring local produce, naturally raised meats and sustainable seafood whenever possible. The cozy bar is a great spot for cocktails. Breakfast is served from 6:00 to 10:00 am weekdays and 7:00 to 11:00 am on weekends and holidays; the bar is open from 3:30pm daily; and dinner service begins at 5:30pm daily.
About Chef Jeramiah Wheeless
Jeramiah joined the culinary team at Daffodil Restaurant in 2008, after completing an internship in classic French cooking at Rovers in Seattle, WA. During his tenure there, he worked under Chef de Cuisine Adam Hoffman and Executive Chef Thierry Rautureau, who is sometimes referred to as ‘The Chef in the Hat'. In 2010, Jeramiah also took over the culinary reins at Roots Restaurant, Daffodil's sister property.