San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) April 06, 2011
Daffodil Restaurant in Union Square San Francisco has announced a specially created menu with all entrees at just $10.99. The 1099 Menu is available April 1 to 30 from 5 to 7 pm.
Menu items include:
- Sweet Gem Wedge – Tomato – Toasted Walnuts – Apple Smoked Bacon – Pt. Reyes Buttermilk Dressing
- Carnaroli Risotto – Portobello Mushrooms – Leeks – White Truffle Oil – Parmigiano Reggiano
- Home Made Chicken Pot Pie – Yukon Gold Potatoes – Sugar Snap Peas – Flakey Biscuit
- Fresh Catch of the Day – Half Moon Bay Butter Beans – Chorizo – Garlic Zucchini – Butternut Puree
- Grilled Chicken Breast – Home Style Fingerling Potatoes – Blue Lake Green Beans – Citrus Glaze
- Pasta of the Day – San Marzano Tomato Sauce – Micro Basil – Shaved Parmesan
For more information or to make reservations at Daffodil please visit http://www.thedaffodilrestaurant.com or call (415) 692-5148.
About Daffodil Restaurant
Daffodil Restaurant San Francisco, located in the Orchard Hotel at 665 Bush Street at Powell Street, offers hotel guests and San Francisco visitors and locals a delicious Union Square dining experience. The Bar is a relaxing spot to meet friends or business associates. Guests are invited to stop by for Happy Hour – each day from 3:30 to 7:00 pm – to relax over daily appetizer specials, fine wines by the glass and specialty cocktails.
Paintings by local San Francisco artists grace the walls while arched floor-to-ceiling windows lend views of bustling Bush Street. A glass walled, private dining room featuring beautiful displays of one-of-a-kind wines can accommodate up to 24 guests.
Breakfast is served from 6:00 to 10:00 am weekdays and 7:00 to 11:00 am on weekends and holidays. The bar opens at 3:30 pm and dinner service begins at 5:30 pm daily. Please call (415) 692-5148 or visit http://www.thedaffodilrestaurant.com for reservations or more information.