10BD’s Best Web Design Firms of 2013 awards have officially begun to accept submissions for registration.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 31, 2012
10 Best Design (10BD) has been rating and reviewing web designs and web design firms from all reaches of North America, and the organization has become notable within the industry as a result. 10BD’s biggest awards are given out annually to the best web design firms. The 2012 awards have been featured in dozens of online publications and have been seen by tens of thousands of web services seekers. 10BD’s Best Web Design Firms of 2013 awards have officially begun to accept submissions for registration.
The 10 Best Web Design Firms of 2012 received immense publicity because of the award’s growing popularity. The 2012 firms found their names on the likes of Bloomberg Businessweek, CBS Moneywatch, TechCrunch, and much more. One of the companies even reported that traffic to their website increased by as much as 300% as a direct result of their award.
10 Best Design believes that similar results await the future winners of their 2013 Best Web Design Firms Awards.
Award winners came from all over the U.S.A. - from Tampa Bay, Florida to Portland, Oregon and beyond.
The complete list of 10BD’s Best Web Design Firms of 2012 is as follows:
1. Vento Solutions (San Francisco, California & New York City, New York)
2. maoStudios (Seattle, Washinton)
3. Bayshore Solutions (Tampa, Florida)
4. Magic Logix (Dallas, Texas)
5. Orbit Media Studios (Chicago, Illinois)
6. Fusionbox (Denver, Colorado)
7. Green Tie Marketing (Kansas City, Missouri)
8. Southern Web Group (Atlanta, Georgia)
9. Thought Lab (Salt Lake City, Utah)
10. Forix Web Design (Portland, Oregon & Seattle, Washington)
2012’s winner, Vento Solutions, was a breakthrough, boutique design agency with client accounts from coast to coast, and as far away as Hong Kong and Rio de Janeiro. The runner up, maoStudios, has worked with companies such as Double Helix Games and Crayola.