Each year, thousands of businesses and accounting firms across the United States trust W2 Mate for high-quality, fast, easy, affordable, and above all reliable 1099 filing.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 27, 2012
The 2011 / 2012 deadline to file 1099-MSIC is less than 5 days away.
Employer 1099 software developer, Real Business Solutions (http://www.W2Mate.com) reminds US businesses of the 2012 deadline for mailing 1099-MISC forms to vendors, freelancers and subcontractors. The software maker also invites business filers to try the 2011 version of W2 Mate software, which can be used to process an unlimited number of W2 and 1099 forms on paper or electronically.
The W2 1099 reporting software from W2Mate.com arrives as the professional after-the-fact 1099 and W2 filing tool essential to every CPA, tax professional or business filer. The 2011 software provides all the features users need to key-in, import, process, print, review, and E-File IRS 1099 tax forms for the 2012 tax season. Thanks to its powerful import engine, this program can import and remap 1099 data stored inside leading accounting software applications including Intuit QuickBooks, Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy, Microsoft Dynamics and Great Plains. Free 1099 Tax software trial is available at http://www.W2Mate.com.
Each year, thousands of businesses and accounting firms across the United States trust W2 Mate for high-quality, fast, easy, affordable, and above all reliable 1099 filing. The tax forms generated using W2 Mate are government-approved and comply with SSA publication 1141 (General Rules and Specifications for Substitute Forms W-2 and W-3) and IRS publication 1179 (General Rules and Specifications for Substitute Forms 1096, 1098, 1099, 5498, W-2G, and 1042-S).
W2 Mate Software highlights:
- Prepares unlimited number of W2 and 1099 forms for multiple employers and payers.
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
- E-files W2s and 1099s with the SSA and IRS (no limitations on the number of forms or submissions).
- Free downloadable updates and free technical support by phone, email and chat.
- Creates employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
- Prints government-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on regular white paper (no red-ink form to buy),
- Imports data from Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy or CSV/ Excel.
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes.
- Supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
Give W2 Mate software a test drive and see for yourself how easy employer 1099 filing can be. Visit W2 Mate 1099 software page.