Tax preparers have a new and better way to print and file in bulk for recipients and IRS , when utilizing ez1099 for the current tax season.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 13, 2014
Accountants get the ball rolling on the current tax season when utilizing the newest version of ez1099 software. Halfpricesoft.com has improved this 1099 preparing software to be a much simpler solution for tax filers when printing bulk forms for recipients and for IRS. No longer does this mundane task have to rob accountants of their precious time. The latest version is available for download to print and file or efile for more convenience!
“Tax preparers have a new and better way to print and file in bulk for recipients and IRS , when utilizing ez1099 for the current tax season,” Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com, says.
Ez1099 2014 assists in compiling, printing and e-filing these other IRS forms: W2G, 1097BTC, 1098s (1098, 1098C, 1098E, 1098 T), 1099s (1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099CAP, 1099DIV, 1099G, 1099H, 1099INT, 1099LTC, 1099MISC, 1099OID, 1099PATR, 1099Q, 1099R, 1099S, 1099SA), 5498s(5498, 5498ESA, 5498SA), 8935, 3921, 3922, 1096.
This tax form printing software can print recipient copies on white paper. Recipient forms can also be printed in PDF format (advanced version required) to deliver by e-mail. So Ez1099 software will undoubtedly save users money on preprinted forms and allows for quicker and more flexible filing. Since IRS does not certify substitute forms, customers should print IRS copy on red-ink printed form or they can generate the efile document that can be uploaded to IRS site.
ez1099 is compatible with Windows 8.1. It can run on Windows NT, XP, Me, 2000, 2003, Vista system, 7, 8, and MAC machine installed with Virtual Machine or Parallels.
The new import feature allows 1099-OID to process even quicker. Cost is only $79 per installation for the standard version of ez1099 Software or $139 per installation for the advanced version with PDF file creation and electronic filing capability, ez1099 is affordable for any size business. As always, customers are encouraged to download and try ez1099 without any risk, cost or obligation at http://halfpricesoft.com/1099-software-free-download.asp for evaluation and to ensure it meets or exceeds their needs before purchasing.
The options featured in the latest version ez1099 software include but are not limited to:
1. ez1099 supports tax forms 1099s, 1098s, 5498s, W2G, 1097BTC, 8935, 3921, 3922 and 1096
2. ez1099 blank paper prints out recipient copies
3. Users save valuable time by eliminating the usually extensive learning curve – ez1099 2012 is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing users to get started immediately
4. Quick data importing feature
5. Users are able to save even more time by compiling and saving form data for later use and modification
6. Support unlimited accounts and unlimited recipients with one flat rate
7. Print multiple forms on the same page to cut cost
8. Print bulk forms for multiple recipients to save time
9. Go green with optional PDF document converting and e-file (electronic filing) features
10. From $79, ez1099 is among the lowest priced, full-featured software available
Halfpricesoft.com welcomes all customers to start the non-obligation free test drive today at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/1099_software.asp.
Ez1099 Software with Form 1099s printing and e-filing capability is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com. Based in Louisville, Ky., the software firm is committed to developing financial software for small businesses that is affordable and easy to use. Additional software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include ezPaycheck, ezW2, ezCheckPrinting, ezCheckPersonal, ezACH Deposit and ezTimeSheet software.