Monroe, New York (PRWEB) October 11, 2013
Studies have shown that when purchasing personalized children's books for a child, it not only promotes self-esteem; it builds confidence as well. Children become the stars of their very own story and seeing their face light up when they see their name in print in their very own book is priceless.
KD Novelties’ goal is to promote literacy and what better way of accomplishing this is to get every child to read about themselves. Kim Delgado owner of KD Novelties says “If your child is struggling to read or has lost interest in reading, getting them a personalized book is sure to spark their interest. Children get to go on adventures and get excited about becoming the hero and saving the day. Purchasing these personalized books instills a lifelong love of reading."
KD Novelties advises parents, grandparents and guardians to opt for purchasing a personalized book instead of a traditional book this holiday season. Seeing the reaction of a child’s face is a treasure and memory to last a lifetime that won't be seen when reading a traditional book. KD Novelties recommends recording the experience when the child first hears or reads their name for the first time in their very own story.
KD Novelties provides 10 reasons why parents should opt for a personalized book instead of a traditional book this holiday season:
1. Builds self-esteem and encourages reading.
2. Children read about themselves in their very own special book and not about other characters.
3. They become part of the story and take part in the adventures in each storyline.
4. Every child wants to be recognized for doing something really special and in our personalized children’s books they either join their favorite super hero in saving the day, help save animals from a storm and many more heroic actions.
5. They get to include friends and family members in their own story.
6. Any milestone or event in a child’s life (for example they just visited the zoo, went on a camping trip, is taking ballet lessons, loves sports, or learning their ABC's), KD Novelties has books to meet every special occasion or milestone. Purchasing a book reinforces what they are already doing and best of all they are part of it.
7. Seeing a child's face light up when they hear and see their name in the story.
8. Treasured keepsake: these personalized kids books are kept as memories and never given away or sold.
9. The child's photo is included (in KD Novelties' personalized photo books) on the cover and throughout the pages in the story with their personalized information, creating the ultimate in personalization.
10. Personalized gifts are treasured more by the recipient than traditional gifts.
KD Novelties has been in business for 13 years and has been promoting literacy to kids of all ages. They are family owned and operated and have an A+ ranking from the Better Business Bureau. For further information about personalized books, music, and DVDs, and the tremendous benefits they hold for children’s literacy, please contact us or visit the KD Novelties website.