“Partnering with MBAWI is a great way for us to create and foster leadership opportunities for female MBA students and alumni and help them achieve professional success." Dana Santucci, VP Corporate Relations, Hult International Business School Boston
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) August 07, 2012
MBA Women International (MBAWI) announced today that Hult International Business School has partnered with the leadership organization to sponsor the October Leadership Conference and Career Fair and has committed $10,000 towards that end.
“We are thrilled about our new relationship with MBA Women International,” says Dana Santucci, Vice President of Corporate Relations, Hult International Business School Boston. “Partnering with MBAWI is a great way for us to create and foster leadership opportunities for female MBA students and alumni and help them achieve professional success. At our campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai and with more than 120 nationalities represented, Hult has women from around the globe included in our student body. We are looking forward to participating in the networking opportunities and professional development that MBAWI provides.”
MBAWI is also developing a collegiate chapter with Hult which will afford their students all MBAWI membership benefits.
“Our work with MBA academic institutions is particularly important and in sync with our mission,” says Liz Kaplan, VP External Affairs, MBAWI. In a Forte Foundation article focused on the importance of getting more women into MBA programs: the gap doesn’t start in the boardroom—it starts in business school. Though women attend college and grad schools at the same rate as men (in some fields, at a higher rate), they’re notably absent in the country’s top MBA programs.
MBAWI is actively seeking other academic partnerships with the following benefits:
- To exemplify their own vision as an education leader in diversity with added exposure on the MBAWI website and the Leadership Academy Magazine as a highlighted academic institution in developing women leaders
- An opportunity for an academic institution to present their top female academics as role models for women who desire to acquire skills and engage in leadership positions with the membership both internationally and regionally
- A chance to connect with the world’s fastest growing network of professional and collegiate women with a reach of over 5,000 members in 53 nations, 72 collegiate chapters and 20 professional chapters
- To become engaged with a pool of diverse women from around the world and help them advance their soft and hard skills through support of scholarships and continuing education
- To become a designated member of the Corporate Advisory Council – the top tier academic supporters that help guide and direct the mission and vision to better address the leadership pipeline deficit and fulfill their mission to engage women of diversity throughout their organization.
MBA Women International will hold their annual Leadership Conference and Career Fair October 18-20 in Phoenix, Arizona.
ABOUT Hult International Business School
Hult is the world’s most international business school with campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai. The School offers a range of business-focused programs including MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Undergraduate degrees. Hult’s one-year MBA program is ranked in the top 30 in the world by The Economist and 1st in International Experience by the Financial Times. http://www.hult.edu.
ABOUT MBA Women International
MBA Women International is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of business women as corporate leaders, executives and entrepreneurs- enriching workforce diversity around the world.
We serve four related client groups: female MBA students, female business professionals and entrepreneurs, universities and corporate partners.
Visit http://www.mbawomen.org. To find out more about joining a MBA Women International student chapter or a professional chapter contact: membership(at)mbawomen(dot)org.