WITRACK allows access to the equipment from all sides, even when the unit is fitted on the wall – thus making life easier for the installation or service engineer.
Bridgeville, PA (PRWEB) September 14, 2011
METCASE – the metal enclosures division of OKW Enclosures, Inc – has launched the new RETEX WITRACK range of 19” wall mount racks.
These modern and versatile 6U wall mount rack cabinets are designed to allow total access to the equipment and cables during installation and servicing, and are also available in 9U, 12U and 15U sizes.
WITRACK 19” cabinets are suitable for a wide range of applications including data networks, computer servers and electronic systems.
The modern high quality design includes many clever features which enable easier mounting of the equipment.
METCASE, Vice President, Sales, Sean Bailey said: “WITRACK allows access to the equipment from all sides, even when the unit is fitted on the wall – thus making life easier for the installation or service engineer.”
WITRACK 19” wall mount racks conform to IEC 60 297-2, DIN 41 494 part 1 & 7, ANSI/EIA-310-D and UNE 20 539-2 international standards.
The WITRACK wall mount rack cabinet range is available in three formats:
- fixed rack with fixed side panels.
- fixed rack with removable side panels.
- dual-section hinged rack with removable side panels for total access. The front section can be hinged up to 90 degrees away from the rear.
Cabinets are available in 6U, 9U, 12U and 15U panel sizes in two depths of 21” and 23”. The fixed racks have a flat rear panel and the dual-section racks have a hinged rear panel. The side panels are either fixed or removable as ordered.
Assembly is very easy. First the rear panel is mounted to the wall, then the top, bottom and side panels are attached with four assembly bars.
Every WITRACK wall mount rack enclosure is supplied with adjustable panel mounts to suit different equipment depths plus a lockable front door with smoked safety glass.
All models are manufactured in 1mm steel and the finish is graphite gray epoxy paint. Prices for the WITRACK range start at $430.
Features of WITRACK 19” wall mount racks:
- can be assembled without the need for special tools or fixings
- assembly bars hold the cases together
- single-section models with flat rear panel and slide-in or fixed ventilated side panels
- dual-section models with hinged rear section and ventilated slide-in side panels for total access to the cables and equipment
- 19" profiles are adjustable in depth increments of 0.787" (20mm)
- glass front door with key lock
- cable entry panels in the top, bottom and rear sections accept up to 100 cables
- rear section are designed to guide and distribute cables internally
- mounting for DIN-Rail equipment and magneto-thermal switches
- attractive blue corner trims match the rest of the RETEX 19" racks range
- 19" standards – IEC 60 297-2; DIN 41 494 part 1 & 7; ANSI/EIA-310-D; UNE 20 539-2
- load capacity – single-section models 40kg (88lbs); dual-section models 20kg (44lbs) in front section
- materials – top, bottom, internal side panels, side panels and rear section (1mm steel); adjustable 19" panel mounts (1.5mm steel); ABS corner blocks; smoked 4mm tempered safety glass in steel door frame
- standard colors – metal parts, graphite gray (powder epoxy paint); corner blocks, blue (RAL 5007)
Accessories for WITRACK wall mount racks include fan units, additional 19” panel mounts, DIN Rails and a large range of standard 19” components.
For more information on 19” wall mount racks and other METCASE products, please view the METCASE website or contact Sean Bailey, Tel: 800-965-9872.
Notes for Editors
METCASE specializes in the design and manufacture of high quality aluminum enclosures for the electronics industry. The METCASE range has been designed to allow for modifications to be carried out with ease.
Special sizes and versions of the enclosures can be produced in batch quantities from as little as 10 units. This flexibility provides design engineers with an exceptional range of options for developing new products and variations.
METCASE is also the USA representative for the market-leading RETEX range of flat-pack 19” racks, 19” wall cabinets and SERIES 50 extruded aluminum enclosures.
METCASE is a division of the OKW Group.
OKW Enclosures, Inc
3000 Old Pond Road
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Phone: 412 220 9244
Fax: 412 220 9247
# # #