We are very excited to be able to bring this extensive range to North America. We are confident that the unique RETEX all-in-one-box flat-pack rack system will prove very popular with electronics, networking and server rack installation engineers.
Bridgeville, PA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 21, 2011
METCASE, the metal enclosures division of OKW Enclosures, Inc, has signed an agreement with Spanish 19” racks manufacturer RETEX to market its extensive range of flat-pack 19” cabinets and racks.
RETEX’s 19” racks range includes:
- LOGIC² – highly versatile flat-pack 19” cabinets for fast installation in a wide range of applications including: server rack, cabling and networking installations; IT and data centers; broadcasting, entertainment, audio-visual markets; industrial computing and electronics.
- EASYRACK – modern 19" flat-pack wall mount racks specifically designed for fast installation. Choose from three versions to suit data centers, offices or homes.
- WITRACK – stylish and innovative 19" wall cabinets for rapid installation of network cabling and electronics equipment. They are supplied assembled and ready for wall mounting. Only one installation engineer is needed.
METCASE Vice President, Sales, Sean Bailey said: “We are very excited to be able to bring this extensive range to North America. We are confident that the unique RETEX ‘all-in-one-box’ flat-pack rack system will prove very popular with electronics, networking and server rack installation engineers.”
RETEX LOGIC² 19” server racks and cabinets are supplied complete with all parts in a single carton that is tough, easy to store and transport. It is easy to move on-site, making it ideal for buildings with restricted access to stairways and elevators – much easier than using pre-assembled racks which are harder to install in such buildings without risk of damage.
Each LOGIC² server rack cabinet is built around an extruded aluminum frame. LOGIC² can be assembled on-site in under five minutes using just eight assembly bolts. Panels and doors snap into place quickly and easily using special fast-action fixings.
These lightweight yet robust 19” network racks can accommodate static loads of up to 2,200lbs (1,000kg) and dynamic loads of up to 660lbs (300kg).
Standard configurations include 600mm and 800mm wide cabinets in six different heights from 18U to 47U, including the most popular 42U size. Three standard depths are offered for these 19” server racks: 600mm, 800mm and 1,000mm. All racks are supplied with adjustable 19” panel mounts. The standard finish is graphite gray epoxy paint.
Door options include safety glass or mesh (front and rear) with both available in single or space saving double door formats. The cabinets can be supplied without doors if required.
Unique design features of LOGIC² 19” cabinets include:
- front and rear doors with 190 degree opening angle and soft close operation
- quick release side and vented top panels
- optional corner trims in five colors to match corporate ID or color code different rack configurations.
All LOGIC² computer rack cabinets are manufactured from 100 per cent recyclable materials.
A complete range of accessories is available including plinths and panels, modular fan units, cable management, 19” chassis trays, shelves, supports and rails, baying kits and PDUs.
EASYRACK flat-pack 19" wall mount racks are just as fast, convenient and easy to install as LOGIC² cabinets.
Blue (RAL 5007) ABS corner blocks secure EASYRACK’s steel top, bottom and side sections while the side panels and 19" profiles are assembled with quarter turn fasteners.
EASYRACK’s 19" profiles are adjustable in depth increments of 0.78" (20mm). The aluminum-framed smoked safety glass front door can be locked and the rear is open for access (a rear panel is available as an optional accessory). Ventilated top and base panels come with cable access to allow the fitting of modular fan units.
Three versions of EASYRACK are available. Each wall mount rack has a distributed load capacity of 88lbs (40kg):
- EASYRACK SOHO for small office/home office installations – supplied with fixed side panels and 16-way patch panel
- EASYRACK FRAME for open installations – includes large knockout side panels for extra access
- EASYRACK 19" Racks – free standing 19" racks.
WITRACK 19" wall mount racks for network cabling and electronics equipment are pre-assembled ready for installation. These steel units can be installed by just one engineer with no need for special tools or fixings.
WITRACK single section models come with a flat rear panel and slide-in or fixed ventilated side panels.
Dual section models feature a hinged rear section and ventilated slide-in side panels, allowing total access to cables and equipment. The front section can be hinged up to 90 degrees away from the rear.
WITRACK features include:
- 19" profiles adjustable in depth increments of 0.78" (20mm)
- steel-framed smoked glass front door with keylock
- cable entry panels in the top, bottom and rear (up to 100 cables)
- mounting for DIN Rail equipment and magneto-thermal switches.
The load capacity for single section models is 88lbs (40kg) and 44lbs (20kg) for dual section models. They are colored graphite gray (powder epoxy paint) with blue (RAL 5007) corner blocks. Accessories include a ventilation unit, extra 19" profiles, a built-in DIN rail and 19” DIN rail.
For more information on the RETEX, EASYRACK and WITRACK 19” cabinets and racks, please view the METCASE website or contact Sean Bailey, Tel: 800-965-9872.
Notes For Editors
METCASE specializes in the design and manufacture of high quality aluminum enclosures for the electronics industry. The METCASE range has been designed to allow for modifications to be carried out with ease.
Special sizes and versions of the enclosures can be produced in batch quantities from as little as 10 units. This flexibility provides design engineers with an exceptional range of options for developing new products and variations.
METCASE is also the USA representative for the market-leading RETEX range of flat-pack 19” racks and 19” wall cabinets.
METCASE is a division of the OKW Group.
OKW Enclosures, Inc
3000 Old Pond Road
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Phone: 412 220 9244
Fax: 412 220 9247
# # #