The hospitality industry relies on delighting customers and it’s more necessary than ever to deliver great service as quickly as possible. The innovative Motorola DLR two-way radios achieve all of these goals in a groundbreaking new way.
MCKINNEY, TX (PRWEB) August 11, 2015
2Way Supply, a leading Motorola distributor, is issuing guidance to organizations in the hospitality sector on the key business benefits of the Motorola’s groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios.
“The hospitality industry generated nearly $1.5 trillion dollars in economic output in 2013, and supported nearly eight million jobs,” commented Ken Braswell, the owner of 2Way Supply. “At the same time, competition is fierce, and businesses are always looking for ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs, while maintaining their high guest and customer standards. The hospitality industry relies on delighting customers and it’s more necessary than ever to deliver great service as quickly as possible. The innovative Motorola DLR two-way radios achieve all of these goals in a groundbreaking new way.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Braswell and his team at 2Way Supply see as among the most beneficial and advantageous to hospitality sector businesses include:
- Faster ROI: the radios enable staff to provide better guest and customer service, which can lead to faster ROI.
- Lower TCO: license free operation means that hospitality businesses will save on regulatory licenses and administrative fees.
- Immediate response: the radios allow managers, coordinators, tour group leaders and other staff to respond rapidly to guest and customer-related problems, as well as maintenance issues.
- Safety and security: the radios help improve on-the-ground safety and security by keeping staff connected, including grounds maintenance crews, housekeeping, security staff, etc.
- Huge range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors, covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors – which makes it ideal for large properties, like resorts and hotels.
- Exceptional audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which allow staff to enjoy clear communication across an extended range without static.
- Lightweight design: the radios feature a sleek and lightweight design that allows hospitality staff to carry it discreetly and comfortably.
- Private communications: the radios use hopping technology to continually change frequencies, which makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to listen in. Facilities can also customize their DLR radios in private groups.
- Ease of use: the radios are designed for easy operation, and use voice prompts that allow staff to simply pick up a radio and start communicating immediately.
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, home channel, long 14-hour battery life, comfortable ear pieces, built-in antimicrobial protection, and advanced configuration menus.
More information on the groundbreaking new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the 2Way Supply website: http://2waysupply.com
About 2Way Supply
2Way Supply is an authorized Motorola dealer specializing in Motorola 2Way radios, parts and accessories. It is a wholly owned subsidiary and a Texas based business. 2Way Supply (2waysupply.com) serves as an easy-to-use e-commerce site for Motorola 2Way radios and accessories and features low prices on a great selection of needed items for professional offices as well as industrial, entertainment, hospitality, healthcare, property management, construction, safety, and business clients.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.