(PRWEB) June 8, 2001
PriSim Business War Games, a leader in simulation-based management training and development exercises, announced today the release of an interactive eBusiness simulation. The simulation, called iMPACT, allows decision-makers to run their own Internet business. Over several simulated quarters, participants compete and learn to:
1. Describe the major impacts of the Internet on business,
2. Enhance their companyÂs business and value proposition using the 5 CÂs of the Internet,
3. Execute important decisions and trade-offs required to implement an Internet presence,
4. Analyze the metrics that measure the efficiency & effectiveness of an Internet presence,
5. Assess the different Internet business models.
"It is anticipated that the longer-term impact of this exercise will be improved organizational readiness, agility and effectiveness. Participants who complete the exercise will be better able to identify changes in Internet marketplace dynamics, assess the potential impacts resulting from these changes, and most importantly, quickly implement responses to address the opportunities and threats," states Jeff Lefebvre, President of PriSim Business War Games.
The iMPACT exercise was developed in conjunction with Northwestern University's Media Management Center.