(PRWEB) June 1, 2001
Santa Ana, CA (Wednesday, May 30, 2001) DAT Optic Inc., the leading developer and manufacturer CD Duplicator, today announced the First Portable 16X CD Duplicator DupIVÂ
Quick, Portable, Stackable: The DupIVÂ, a truly portable, stackable, multi- configurations CDRW Duplicator can simultaneously create and duplicate CDR (at 16X) and/or CDRW (at 10X). Combine with all the latest technologies DupIVÂ is the most flexible, versatile yet powerful without a high price tag.
DupIV Â offers the unsurpass powerful and flexible features:
- Burn-Proof technology Â No more wasted CDR with Buffer Under Run Error.
- Create/Copying at blazing speed CDR at 16X (2.4MB/sec), CDRW at 10X (1.5MB/sec).
- Multiple Masters, Multiple Jobs: Create/Copying; up to four (4) difference CDs.
- Very low CPU when copying CDs.
- Can be hot plug and use as an external CDRW drive; up to four workstations.
High Speed CDR/CDRW Writing
DupIVÂ combines (4) four individual hot plug-able, stackable 16x10x40 CDRW drives, with Burn-Proof technology. DupIV Â can be detach and seperately hot plug into four different workstations PC and/or MAC, of course this individual drive is compatible with all the popular recording software: Toast, EZ CD creator, CDRWin, Nero, CD Maker 2000 and CD CloneÂ
Flexible, Powerful and Cost Effective Solution
DupIV Â offers a unique solution for small and mid size organizations.
1) CDRW Duplicator: At 16X CDR and 10X CDRW writing speed; DupIVÂ can create/copying within an hour (48) forty-eight CDR or (30) thirty CDRW full size of catalog, presentation, marketing material, software, and/or demo CDs.
2) DupIVÂ can be detached and seperately use as an external CDRW drive, to back-up, mastering or copying files from different workstation. With hot plug capability, attaching and removing this external drive fomr/to workstation is never been easier, just plug in while workstation is running, there is no power off required.
3) DupIVÂ creating/copying up to four different jobs simultaneously, for instance:
Job 1: Reproduce ISO CD image from other popular recording sofware on remote server. Job 2: Direct CD to CD Copy. Job 3: Creating CD from local workstation. Job 4: Back-up files from server.
4) DupIV Â is the only CD Duplicator in the market offers multiple configurations to maximize utilization CDRW drives effectively. This means there is no additional cost for workstation need to using CDRW drives.
5) With Burn-Proof technology and low CPU usage, workstation connects to DupIVÂ CD Duplicator has very little affect on workstation functionality.
For more info please visits our website: http://www.DatOptic.com, or call 714 558 1808
About DAT Optic Inc.
Here at DAT Optic Inc., we provide a solution with latest technology of optical storage products: CDR, CDRW, DVD-R, DVD-RAM and CD-Duplicators. DAT Optic Inc. has been base on South California since 1997, we offer the best quality products and services.