(PRWEB) February 8, 2002
PriSim Business War Games, a leader in simulation-based management training and development exercises, announced today the release of Redline. During the course, dealership participants manage a ÂvirtualÂ dealership and compete against other participant teams. Through this intensive, hands-on process participants will learn:
- A ÂTotal Dealership PerspectiveÂ on decision-making.
- How to apply proven business and management topics to dealer operations.
- How to think strategically.
- How to analyze complex business issues.
- How to use sound judgment in decision-making.
- How to develop effective business plans.
- The importance of the customer and his Âlifetime value.Â
- How to read and interpret financial reports (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet)
- How decisions in each department impact the total dealership & other departments (integrated decision-making)
- How to measure success using financial & operational ratios.
- How to establish effective group decision-making roles and processes.
The Redline exercise was developed for Harley-Davidson University and is highly customizable to other retail/dealership business models.
According to Andy Smith from Harley-Davidson University, "This program was one of the best we have ever run. I have never seen participants engage themselves so completely with the material. We had to drag them away from the room at the end of the first day. All participants felt that it had increased their knowledge and ability to understand their own business and the forces acting upon it. It gave us a chance to address gaps in the participantÂs knowledge on an individual level while at the same time having fun. This course was evaluated the highest I have ever seen by a usually highly critical audience."
Contact PriSim for more information on this or other interactive simulation exercises (Strategy & Finance, Leadership, Magazine Publishing, Branch Management, Manufacturing, eBusiness, Mortgage Banking).