(PRWEB) February 8, 2003
YourMedicalSource.com, a free new Web site featuring highly authoritative, comprehensive, and up-to-date health information for the general public, has received hundreds of thousands of visitors in just ten weeks of existence.
The health content on YourMedicalSource.com, described by visitors as ÂoutstandingÂ and Âfantastic,Â is unique for several reasons:
- The information is 100% original, created by a team of over 200 eminent physicians recognized worldwide for their contribution to medicine.
- All information on a specific topic is provided in a single, complete, detailed article, bringing Âone-stop shoppingÂ to consumers searching for reliable health information.
- The information is edited by professional medical writers and reviewed by an editorial board composed of luminaries in the field of medicine.
- Articles are beautifully illustrated and easy to read and understand.
- Medical terms within each article feature a rollover icon Â when a cursor is passed over the icon, the definition appears in a small pop-up window.
- YourMedicalSource.com provides a comprehensive search function with a wide variety of keywords.
YourMedicalSource.com is produced by Health Information Publications (HIP), a privately held company specializing in outstanding, highly authoritative health information. HIP is not affiliated with any other company or provider; all articles on YourMedicalSource.com are medically factual and unbiased.
Currently, more than a hundred detailed health topics are available for viewing on YourMedicalSource.com, with hundreds more in preparation to be added shortly. In addition to providing health information on its own Web site, YourMedicalSource.com also licenses some of its content to Yahoo! Health.
Site statistics also show that visitors have come to YourMedicalSource.com from throughout the United States as well as from many other parts of the world, including Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
In the future, YourMedicalSource.com also plans to introduce:
- A feature to allow visitors to talk live to a doctor.
- A Message Board where visitors can post comments and questions related to a specific topic.
- E-newsletters on various health topics.
- Advertising opportunities.
Visitors have sent the following comments about the health information provided on YourMedicalSource.com:
- ÂA fantastic source for the [health] information people wish to see.Â
- ÂThank you so much for your Web siteÂ Your site has been the most help.Â
- ÂMy sincerest thanks goes out to all of you responsible for getting this information out.Â
- Â Now I know what questions to ask the physician.Â