Rockville, MD, USA (PRWEB) October 29, 2003
Anchor Announces MaxWriter A new Document Generation System For Small to Mid-Size Organizations.
MaxWriter Integrates the Functionality of AnchorÂs Powerful Letter Generation, Address Quality and Postal Presort Systems into a Lower Cost Direct Mail Application.
Anchor Software, a leading provider of data processing software for the direct mail marketing and document design industries, today announced a new document design software system for organizations that print and mail letters and other documents in the 200 to 25,000 per job range.
Leveraging the power of MaxWriter, mailers are able to produce their own direct mail campaigns, gain better control over production and printing expenses and move from word processing systems (that were designed for creating and printing individual letters and documents) to the higher-volume print and distribute mass mailing capabilities of our MaxWriter software system.
MaxWriter is a derivative of AnchorÂs successful MaxPrint, MaxCASS and MaxPresort software, and offers many of the same features as those products. It provides for uncomplicated letter set-up for direct mail campaigns on a PC or in a network and can print high volume letters and other documents on most widely available desktop printers.
MaxWriter optionally includes:
- AnchorÂs United States Postal Service (USPS) ÂCoding Accuracy Support SystemÂ (CASS) certified software module to standardize and cleanse address lists.
- AnchorÂs United States Postal Service (USPS) ÂPresort Accuracy Validation and EvaluationÂ (PAVE) USPS certified software module to presort First or Standard Class mailings to obtain postage discounts
MaxWriter Advantages include:
- Data Files, Document Preparation, and optional Address Preparation and Reporting are incorporated into an easy to use graphical user interface (GUI) designed specifically for mass mailings.
- Document Preparation and optional Address Preparation is totally integrated in a single process
- Connects with any printer that supports Windows print drivers.
- Ability to import MS WORD and RTF documents, graphics, logos, and photos.
- Supports 2D and 3D barcodes.
MaxWriter offers a unique alternative for just about any company, organization or department that has a direct mail need, such as mortgage brokers, insurance firms, law firms, car dealerships, ad agencies, non-profit organizations, retailers, sales organizations, and small to medium size direct mail services organizations. The easy to use graphical user interface and integrated address cleansing and postal presorting capability will permit the system to pay for itself in a very short period of time,Â said Gary Siegel, President of Anchor Software.
ABOUT ANCHOR SOFTWARE LLC:
ANCHOR SOFTWARE, based in Rockville, MD, is a leading provider of data processing software for the direct mail/marketing industry. Our software solutions are used by many Fortune 2000 companies and by small to mid-size businesses. Organizations leverage their current infrastructure, knowledge and investment by using our applications to communicate more effectively with their customers and prospects. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.AnchorComputerSoftware.com. For licensing information, please call 800-237-1921, or email us at Sales@AnchorComputerSoftware.com.
ANCHOR SOFTWARE is a division of ANCHOR COMPUTER INC, a leading provider of software and data processing services for the direct marketing industry. ANCHOR provides a complete array of address hygiene processing, business and consumer file enhancement, database, merge/purge, modeling, and document personalization software & services. For more information, please visit Anchor ComputerÂs web site at http://www.AnchorComputer.com