Orange California, USA, (PRWEB) November 1, 2003
Various Agencies - Transcend Information Inc. (Transcend) announced the 256MB 7-in-1 USB 2.0 high-speed card reader. This 7-in-1 Card Reader is a compact device designed for fast, easy data storage and exchange using seven types of storage media, CompactFlash Card (type I and type II), IBM Microdrive, SmartMedia Card, Secure Digital Card, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro, and a Built-in Flash Disk (optional). With a built-in flash IC (64MB~256MB), Transcend's 7-in-1 Card Reader can be used as a USB 2.0 Flash Drive. Transcend's 7-in-1 Card Reader is an easily installed device that needs only a USB interface to allow its use by any PC or Macintosh computer. Transcend's 7-in-1 Card Reader is compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and backward compatible with USB 1.1. It can provide 480 Mbit/sec (60MB/sec) data transfer at full speed. The LEDs indicate power and data traffic. In addition, the 7-in-1 Card Reader's portability, strong data retention ability, and impressive appearance will provide you a brand new storage experience.
- USB Interface, Easy Plug and Play installation
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification and backwards-compatible with USB 1.1
- USB-powered; no external power needed
- 3 slots support 6 kinds of storage media: CompactFlash Card (type I and type II), IBM Microdrive, SmartMedia Card, Secure Digital Card, MultiMedia Card, and Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro.
- High transfer rate: Full speed up to 480 Mbit/sec (60MB/sec)
- Optional Built-in Flash Disk (0MB, 64MB, 128MB, or 256MB)
Transcend P/N Built-in Flash Capacity
Transcend Information, Inc., located in Orange California, is a ISO 9000 certified manufacture that markets video cards and over 2,000 memory products. Transcend is the only manufacturer in the world that uses exclusively 100% original DRAM chips in manufacturing all memory modules. With over 400 employees and eight offices worldwide, customers get local technical support and receive product delivery within 24 hours. As a result of continuous and sustained growth, Transcend's total global annual revenues in 2002 exceeded US$190 million.