BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WA (PRWEB) November 12, 2003 -
Making a showing on Oprah, starting her own website, doing hundreds of radio, print and television interviews; all these helped Jennifer Louden make the best-seller list. But with the paperback release of "Comfort Secrets for Busy Women: Finding Your Way When Your Life Is Overflowing" (SOURCE BOOKS, 2003, $15.95), Louden has upped the ante. For readers who purchase her book on her Amazon Best-Seller Day, December 3, 2003, the author is offering hundreds of dollars in free merchandise, downloads, and discounts, and customers will have an opportunity to win 12 session of creativity coaching with Jennifer - worth almost $1500. In addition, for each book sold, Louden will donate $.10 to Vitamin Angel Alliance, a non-profit, non-sectarian organization, that fights malnutrition and childhood blindness around the world.
"There is an underground movement that is growing everyday of authors using the Internet to be in direct contact with their readers," says Louden, a much sought-after workshop leader, speaker, creativity coach, and best-selling author. "It is very gratifying and very necessary because readers need a personal reason to buy your book in this glutted market."
LoudenÂs work has made a great impact on womenÂs lives. "I can honestly say that first the book, and then your website, have changed the way that I look at life," said one reader. Now, customers who purchase LoudenÂs book through Amazon on December 3, 2003, will have the opportunity to receive hundreds of dollars in other life-changing materials from Louden and others, including:
- A download of three (3) Mini-Mood Changers -- short audio guided meditations created and read by Jennifer intended to shift your mood instantly. Learn more at http://www.comfortqueen.com/goodies.html
- Believe! How to Work with Your Beliefs to Grow a Prosperous and Meaningful Business, an e-book by Authentic Promotion guru Molly Gordon, a pioneer in the business coaching field. Learn more about Molly at http://www.mollygordon.com.
- 52 Weekly Tips from Laura Berman Fortgang on Living your Best Life. Benefit from 52 tips pulled from her ground-breaking book "Living Your Best Life" and be privy to what it really takes to live large and live well. Laura is a nationally recognized pioneer in the personal coaching field. Visit Laura at http://www.laurabermanfortgang.com.
- Plus free tele workshop, e-books, New Year plan your dream guide, valuable coupons, and more, donated by the finest creativity and personal growth authors and web sites.
- And a chance to win 12 sessions of creativity coaching with certified coach Jennifer Louden. The winner can use coaching to get her book written, his business launched, or to create a pathway to realize a secret dreams that makes your soul sing.
For consumers faced with tight job markets and tight wallets, LoudenÂs offer allows them to buy something for themselves Â or a gift for someone else Â and get more value out of it than the bookÂs cover price suggests. "A criticism of self-help books is they keep people focused on themselves. The truth is self-care allows you to bring your best self into service to the world because you discover where you can give joyously and effortlessly instead of forcing yourself to do good," says Louden.
About Jennifer Louden. Jennifer Louden is the author of The Woman's Comfort Book, The Couple's Comfort Book, The Pregnant Woman's Comfort Book, The Woman's Retreat Book, and Comfort Secrets for Busy Women. She is also a certified coach. Jennifer's books have been translated into eight languages and have been US and international bestsellers. Louden's media appearances have included Oprah, Later Today, as well as MS-NBC, CNN, and Fit TV. Articles about her work have appeared in Glamour, Shape, People, Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Self, New Woman, Ladies Home Journal, Yoga Journal, Health, InStyle, and Parents. You can see more of her work at http://www.comfortqueen.com. Louden lives near Seattle, Wash.
# # #