Memphis, TN (PRWEB) January 20, 2004
Across the nation, jobs are cut on a daily basis, insecurities about the future mount, major tragedies assail cities everywhere. Simultaneously, people are finally rediscovering the power of prayer.
ÂPrayer is our greatest ally, yet many tell me that they fear their troubles are not worthy of bothering God to ask for His help,Âsays Jacqueline Amos-Holloway, author of To Soar with Eagles. ÂDonÂt let an unfounded fear keep you from learning how to take your concerns to God and experience the blessing of prayerÂs power!Â
Holloway has experienced the power of prayer in her own life. No matter what kind of hurt, pain or disappointment she encountered sheÂs found she could always pour out her heart to God and trust Him to help. Here Holloway offers four ways YOU can tap into the power of prayer.
- Approach God like you would a loving, earthly parent. God is not some Âforeign being.Â He created you, He knows you, and whatÂs most important, He loves you and welcomes spending time with you.
- Be honest and straightforward. If you are angry, admit it. If you need comfort, ask for it. Just say whatÂs in your heart. God can not only handle your frankness, He encourages it!
- Have faith. God always answers prayers. Sometimes itÂs ÂYes,Â sometimes itÂs ÂNo,Â sometimes itÂs ÂLater.Â Rest assured that whatever happens will ultimately be used for your best purpose.
- Remember that God has a sense of humor, and that alone is something that makes anyone more approachable!
ÂGod longs to listen to you and help you live a life filled with faith, hope, and love,Â says Holloway. ÂShare whatÂs on your heart today,Â says Holloway.
Get the FREE report ÂHow to Overcome Spiritual ObstaclesÂ at http://www.ToSoarWithEagles.com.
- 5 Ways to Lift SomeoneÂs Spirits Â IN AN INSTANT!
- Discover Your LifeÂs Real Purpose
- Find out how to DISPEL DISBELIEF
- Dealing with Loneliness and Insecurity
- 6 Secrets to STAYING on the RIGHT PATH
- How to Rediscover Your ÂFirst LoveÂ
- 3 Ways You can Cultivate an ÂATTITUDE of GRATITUDEÂ
- One Book of the Bible Guaranteed to Inspire Your Prayer Life
POET POINTS THE WAY TO LIFEÂS TRUE POWER SOURCE
Jacqueline Amos Holloway shares her passion and love for God. A graduate of the University of Mississippi and a native of Leland, Mississippi, Jacqueline grew up in an area replete with poverty. Upon leaving, she found herself awash in painful trials and disillusionment.
Yet no matter what, Jacqueline remained firm in her faith and maintains an Âattitude of gratitude.Â
To Soar with Eagles not only reflects her faith in God, it is her reminder to you that God has an ultimate purpose for your life and encourages you to keep on walking, even when the path seems dark and dim.
To Soar with Eagles; Jacqueline Amos-Holloway; 1998; ISBN: 0-0663438-0-8; $15.00, (901) 737-1561