Berkeley, California (PRWEB) January 19, 2004
Who has been most radiant this past year? You can see the light in their eyes. You can feel a glow of love and joy all around them. "In this second year of selecting the brightest celebrities," says bioenergetic field researcher Cynthia Larson, "2003 has presented the world with some very illuminated people, whose inner light, or aura, truly stands out."
1. Christopher Reeve - Proves perseverence can create miracles.
2. Oprah Winfrey - Helps us transform ourselves for the better.
3. Drew Barrymore - Her heart of gold shines with true generosity.
4. Tom Hanks - Shows how nice guys can finish first.
5. Johnny Depp - Finds humor and inner truth creating his own path.
6. Nicole Kidman - Exemplifies the beauty of inner strength.
7. Celine Dion - Connects with us by singing straight from her heart.
8. Angelina Jolie - Her restless energy shines brilliantly.
9. Sting - Awakens a sleeping world to sacred love.
10. Jackie Chan - The funny action hero with a boundless zest for life.
Based on an "inner auric glow," that Larson says everyone can feel and most of us can learn to see, these radiant people provide brilliant inspiration and guidance to everyone around them.
Begun in 2002 by Cynthia Sue Larson as a way to introduce auras to the world, the annual list of Brightest Celebrities helps people learn how their energy body affects the quality of their life.
Larson explains, "People with the brighest auras often have the brightest futures. We intuitively know that when we feel low-energy, we tend to be more accident-prone than when our energy is high. When we feel high-energy, our luck and health are better, and we can overcome even the toughest challenges."
Larson is author of the highly acclaimed book, "AURA ADVANTAGE: How the Colors in Your Aura Can Help You Attain What You Desire and Attract Success" (Adams Media, 2004).
Cynthia Sue Larson
P.O. Box 7393
Berkeley, CA 94707-7393
# # #