NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) February 26, 2004
How many times have you walked by an intimate lingerie store and thought that little something in the window would be perfect to spice up your love life? You never went in though because you were too nervous to ask about sizing, felt ashamed, or just didnÂt feel comfortable asking.
If this sounds like you, then you are amongst the millions of Americans that would be prime candidates for buying sexy lingerie online.
The correct fit
For three years, Michael Iwasaki, of Angelbodywear Lingerie out of Kentucky has always loved helping their virtual clients of all types, shapes and sizes. However, before shopping online, Michael recommends their clients perform a self-measurement. ÂAfter you have this information, there are charts available on the site for you to compare. As most of our product is of the sexy lingerie nature, which people do not feel 100% comfortable buying, and also contain spandex, or tie up, there is some room for flexibility in sizing.Â
- Use a tape measure with inches and centimeters.
- Push up bras and shelf bras will enhance cleavage and bring you up a size.
- Take your bra measurement while you are wearing a bra.
The right occasion
ÂLingerie may be for either function or fun,Â says Iwasaki. ÂYou should know whether you want to be seductive, wow your partner, or look gorgeous. This is why we carry pieces that may also be worn under clothes for going out in the evening, or at work.Â
The right style
With new styles coming in for spring, Iwasaki is gearing up with new styles. ÂYou must know what lingerie suits you, and what will fit you best.Â He also reminds people ÂdonÂt forget that our lingerie is worn by professional models, and may not look as right on yourself.Â
- Lycra or other stretch fabrics will accommodate most figures
- Teddies may help slim your figure
- Baby dolls with a flare bottom may help conceal hips for those that are hip conscious.
- Corsets are great for a slimming form fitting effect under a dress.
ÂAlthough lingerie fashion does not drastically change, we have a further trend toward the boy short. For 2004, this would be the biggest style enhancement. We have also noticed a trend toward two-tone lace, pastel colors, and floral embroidery,Â says Iwasaki. Look for these trends for 2004:
- Floral jacquard strapless corsets
- Printed spandex mesh lace 2 piece sets
- Stretch lace halter tops with low rise boy short bottoms
- Pastel colored print styles
# # #