Napa Valley, CA (PRWEB) May 5, 2004 -
Â Long one of the Napa ValleyÂs leading spas, Health Spa Napa Valley continues to innovate the industry with four new spa packages that respond to the diverse and evolving needs of day spa clients. Introducing EXPRESS-OH!, EASTERN EXPOSURE, VILLAGE PEOPLE AND THE WHOLE-IN-ONE Â each delivering the kind of program benefits that have been the traditional ÂholdÂ of destination spas and all designed to elevate the distinctive spa experience this pioneering California spa provides to clients. Here, a closer look:
Simply finding the time to relax can be a challenge for many people. For them, Express-oh! is great news. An instant antidote to stress, this package compresses the ÂSpa DayÂ into just over two hours Â and, as the ultimate luxury, clients are greeted with a steaming cup of specialty coffee from Napa Valley Roasting Company before being whisked off to four Âoh-inspiringÂ treatments. A convenient way to renew body and spirit and still have time to enjoy the day. This expressway to relaxation includes:
- An acupressure Âface liftÂ and vitamin masque
- A soothing aromatherapy massage
- A rejuvenating hand and foot exfoliation
- An anti-stress scalp treatment
(2 hours, 20 minutes) $225.00
Centuries-old Oriental wisdom dictates that inner harmony is central to overall well-being. A concept increasingly more people are embracing every day. Accordingly, from the Far East, Health Spa Napa Valley has taken three ancient techniques and combined them in a comprehensive wellness program proven to restore balance and re-establish energy Â meaning stress has finally met its match! This program, designed to reduce tension, awaken the mind and fortify the body, includes:
- Yoga Fit Â an exhilarating mind/body program that marries centering, weights, cardio work and yoga to create total wellness
- Spiritual ÂWorkoutÂ Â Hatha Yoga and Meditation meet in a unique empowering session which ÂdetoxesÂ the body of stress and imparts clarity
- Shiatsu Massage Â A traditional Oriental technique that applies pressure along the bodyÂs meridians to enhance energy flow and promote well-being
(3 hours) $245.00
The be-all package for those who want to ÂtasteÂ all the Napa ValleyÂs finest offerings. With the charming village of St. Helena as the backdrop for activities, guests will savor the spa treatments, shopping, dining and winery visits that have put this area indelibly on the map. Best of all, itÂs all included in one simple-to-purchase package featuring:
- A ÂTaste of the Napa ValleyÂ Â includes two indulgent spa treatments of choice (50 minutes each)
- ÂPreferred poursÂ wine tasting at the renowned Plumpjack Winery
- Gourmet lunch at the highly acclaimed Tra Vigne restaurant
- Generous luxury boutique offers from the prestigious St. Helena shops of Vanderbilt & Company and Wilkesport
(To use at oneÂs leisure) $295.00
Of special interest to day-trippers, this package also offers convenient all-day access to Health Spa Napa ValleyÂs deluxe facility Â including the outdoor pool area, health club, showers, sauna and more Â making this a divine sanctuary to use as a Âbase campÂ for a perfect Napa Valley day.
Springboarding from the concept that the best golfers are those who have learned to harness their mental strengths as well as their physical ones, this unique package works on fine-tuning both aspects to help every golfer play the whole game. Incorporates critical stretching and strengthening exercises as well as vital meditation techniques designed to enhance focus. Finishing out the Âround,Â a relaxing sports massage.
- One-on-one Personal Training Â to increase mobility and target key golf-specific muscle groups
- Yoga and Meditation Â special geared-for-golf techniques to quiet the mind and improve energy flow
- Sports Massage Â dedicated, deep tissue body work that delves into the exact areas where golfers tend to store stress
(2 hours, 50 minutes) $245.00
As a special bonus, The Whole-in-One Package includes an exclusive ÂpreferredÂ rate on greens fees Â both midweek and weekend Âat Chardonnay Golf Club in Napa. (30% off greens fees Monday-Thursday, 25% off ÂtwilightÂ greens fees Friday-Sunday).
According to Health Spa Napa ValleyÂs Managing Partner, Eric Chesky, ÂThe market is embracing the day spa as a very effective substitute for lengthy, costly alternatives formerly only available at destination spas. These programs condense the experience and benefits into a few compact hours that make a lasting impact.Â
On the edge of the charming village of St. Helena, surrounded by the vineyards of renowned winemakers, in a landscape punctuated only by the rise of the Mayacamas Mountains, Health Spa Napa Valley stands as the Napa ValleyÂs pre-eminent day spa. Combining the ultimate in luxury day spa treatments with an ultra-modern fitness oasis, Health Spa Napa Valley offers visitors an experience typically afforded only at destination spas. Health Spa Napa Valley is located approximately two hours northeast of San Francisco, a short twenty-mile drive from the city of Napa. The spa is open daily. More information can be found on spaÂs website at http://www.NapaValleySpa.com or by calling the spa directly at (707) 967-8800.
# # #