Buffalo, NY (PRWEB) May 10, 2004
Buffalo-based marketing consultant Paul McAfee (paulmcafee.com) continues his successful series of marketing seminars on May 25. The Rochester area High Tech Business Council (HTBC) will host McAfee's seminar "Marketing Communications for Sales Growth" at the Lennox Tech Center. "This marketing communications seminar has become popular in the past year in both Rochester and Buffalo,Â said Paul McAfee, founder of paulmcafee.com. ÂBoth the Rochester HTBC and the Buffalo/Niagara infoTech Niagara organization have sponsored the seminar to the benefit of local businesses.Â
The seminar starts with a presentation of the original Value Proposition concept as developed in 1984 by Michael Lanning. Attendees learn how to apply Lanning's Value Proposition, Value Chain, and Value Delivery System concepts to their businesses. McAfee then explains how these concepts fit within his behavioral marketing model.
The goal of marketing for McAfee is to increase sales. So the marketing model his firm uses and teaches involves moving prospects through these five key behavior steps to become customers: Awareness > Interest > Intent > Evaluation > Purchase. Attendees learn how to audit their marketing plans to improve effectiveness and reduce costs.
Teach the basic elements of marketing communications process so that attendees know what tools are available and can select the best ones for their companies' circumstances.
The Seminar includes education on the concepts needed to improve the impact of a companyÂs marketing programs on sales revenue growth.
At the seminar, McAfee will:
- Show how to evaluate an existing marketing plan, and how to re-build the plan to generate more sales.
- Show how to implement and measure the results of a marketing plan.
- Focus on making small marketing budgets deliver the greatest possible impact on new customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Teach a process for continuous assessment and improvement of marketing communications processes.
- Provide attendees with a set of simple-to-use tools that will improve the revenue generating effectiveness of their marketing communications activities.
Who should attend:
- Marketing practitioners, including the titles of; marketing manager, marketing director, or marketing vice president.
- Companies that sell to other businesses (B2B) will see the most direct application of the materials.
- Companies that sell to consumers (B2C) also can apply the processes learned at this workshop.
- Participants should have some prior marketing communications management experience.
Date: May 25
Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Place: Lennox Tech Center, 150 Lucius Gordon Dr., West Henrietta, NY
For more information, or to register, go to http://www.htbc.org/marcom_sls_grow.htm/
About Paul McAfee
Paul McAfee is an innovative leader with a history of increasing clientsÂ revenues. As owner of paulmcafee.com and a Principal and Co-founder of eXubrio, LLC, Paul brings more than 25 years of executive level sales and marketing experience to client engagements. He has held global executive positions in the USA, England, and Canada. PaulÂs prior consulting clients include Kodak and Danaher, as well as start-ups such as: TelePacific, a Los Angeles-based telecommunications company; NewMindsets, an e-learning company; Cognigen, a bioinformatics company in the life sciences segment; and Trustfile, a business tax software company.
For more information about Mr. McAfee's consulting firm, eXubrio, LLC, visit http://www.exubrio.com/
# # #