SARASOTA, FL (PRWEB) May 14, 2004 -
Copytalk announces Mobile Scribe, the complete Mobile Dictation service for the Insurance and Financial industry. The service provides transcription of an UNLIMITED number of dictations, each up to four minutes long for a flat monthly fee. Mobile Scribe offers the same features as popular dictation equipment with the convenience of dictating from a cell phone. Dictations are transcribed into text and return to the customer within a couple hours.
ÂCompliance with federal and state privacy and security laws is always a key concern to Insurance carriersÂ, states Paul Morrison, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Copytalk. Mobile Scribe from Copytalk is very compliance friendly, and offers the insurance carrier a greater level of privacy and security than most alternative methods of capturing meeting notes. ÂIt is also a valuable tool for sales and marketing since it facilitates a fast and easy method for successful Insurance and financial services representatives to document meeting notes, next steps, objections and opportunitiesÂ, states Mr. Morrison.
To meet the high level of privacy and security concerns, Mobile Scribe offers the following features and functionality:
- Meeting notes can be dictated from any phone (including cell phone) immediately after each meeting
- All identifying information is stripped from the dictations prior to going to transcriptionists
- Transcriptionists work in secured areas without access to phones, email, web and other communications
- Compliance reports are available to identify words or phrases that appear in dictations that might cause liability concerns (avail. to corp. users)
- Multiple methods of delivery are available for transcribed notes, including:
. - Secure Web connection
. - Secure files downloads
- Ability to integrate with contact management software systems (avail. to corp. users)
About Copytalk, LLC
Copytalk, LLC is the leading provider of voice to data mobile business documentation. Privately funded, Copytalk is a limited liability corporation founded in February 2001 and headquartered in Sarasota, Florida. More information is available at http://www.copytalk.com.
# # #