Boca Raton (PRWEB) May 18, 2004
The high gas price bucks starts and stops with elected politicians. Now put politicians where theyÂve never been before. In the hot seat. Non-answers are no longer acceptable.
Politicians can do something to reduce foreign oil dependency and skyrocketing gas prices, but theyÂve done nothing so far. And theyÂll remain silent and inactive until the public shows their outrage and get pols to Âfess up to any "conflict of interests." If you donÂt, you have no one to blame but yourself when you get stiffed with high gas prices. America needs gutsy people and provocative media to get the word out and demand more made-in-USA energy sources.
The Foreign Oil Independence League (FOIL) will provide the tools. ÂMad as HellÂ Americans must offer the muscle.
Ask the right questions.
Log on to http://www.joinfoil.org. You will find this downloadable "Inquiry" to email, fax or mail to your representatives in Washington to rattle their cages about Washington's non-action that's causing high gas prices and blood-for-oil wars.
The "Inquiry" is the good old fashioned American way for you to get answers and help create a national debate to make all our elected politicians answerable, accountable and responsive to the need for made-in-USA energy sources.
What a great way to let public servants know that America can no longer afford to deny our foreign oil addiction and get off their gas.
INQUIRY TO ELECTED OFFICIALS.
1. There is a connection between terrorism, foreign oil and pipeline politics that's been threatening America for decades.
2. Foreign oil producing countries fund terrorism?
3. All Americans would be better off, safer and more secure if they could pump more USA made fuels into their car instead of foreign oil based gasoline.
4. Cheap made-in-USA energy such as ethanol, wind, solar and biomass are available and happening, but at a snail's pace.
5. Building a huge made-In-USA energy industry will create millions of well-paid US jobs that cannot be outsourced.
6. Congress is throwing more than enough money at making made-in-USA energy readily available sooner than later.
7. The 2003 Energy Bill recently is nothing more or less than corporate welfare at the expense of the average taxpayer. Not only that, it is a bonus for terrorists who thrive on every Yankee greenback that gets sucked into the overseas pipeline and spit out into the oil pits of the Middle East.
8. Politicians that supposedly work for the public have a Âconflict of interestÂ by accepting campaign funds from oil companies?
9. Do you have an obligation to tell the people that put you into office why Washington politicians, automobile manufacturers and oil companies are reluctant to market alternative energy like ethanol and bio diesels with the same competitive ferocity they display to market cars, Hummers and SUVs?
10. Are you aware that an organized peopleÂs group can make their congresspersons cringe by demonstrating a). voter clout and, b). using AmericaÂs free enterprise system to match special interests control on elected officials.
11. When your gas gauge drops to ÂEÂ do you think about what youÂve done to support the proliferation of much-needed made-in-USA alternative fuels.
IF you answered nine or more more questions ÂTrueÂ THEN, what are doing to reduce AmericaÂs dependence on foreign oil and building a made in USA energy industry.
Sign it --- My name is_________________ and I approve of this message.
Log on to joinfoil.org for the ÂInquiryÂ and addresses for all elected officials.
For a list of Foil releases: email@example.com