NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) May 25, 2004
This month, Iconica is sending copies of its new hardcover book '+ iconica' to clients around the world as the next step in Iconica's initial marketing campaign. This mini folio introduces the most talked-about new stock photography agency to clients by offering a glimpse into Iconica's growing collection.
"'+ iconica' will give our clients a good feel for the creativity and freshness that sets our images apart. In fact, early previews of the book were so well received in Europe, that we went back and nearly doubled the print run," says Iconica CEO David Neilson. "'+ iconica' reinforces our advertising theme of how easy the art director's job becomes by adding Iconica. The book is intended to be a small sampling of our fresh and inspiring work that we believe modern designers will find highly useful."
Iconica is a fresh and easy to use stock photography source from the creators of Photonica. Launched in October 2003, Iconica provides convenience and rights protection and offers stylish, modern, useful photography and is easily searchable and sensibly priced. Iconica is a wholly owned subsidiary of amana inc., one of the world's leading visual solutions experts, with creative offices in New York, London and Paris, and sales offices worldwide.
- Stylish, modern, rights-managed imagery for commercial license
- Instantly viewable image history
- Secure, high-resolution 100mb image files delivered within moments of online license
- Quick purchase transaction by credit card, credit account (for qualifying clients), or through Iconica's sales offices worldwide
- Rights protection and full exclusivity available
- An ever-expanding collection of carefully selected and easily searchable images
For more information on Iconica, please contact 212-634-5678 or email@example.com. For PR materials, images, or company background please contact publicist Angela Mitchell at 904-982-8043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #