Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) June 1, 2004 -
Â Copernican Inversion LLC today announced the introduction of their ÂLearn by DoingÂ web application training process. The process delivers a breakthrough on how web application users of varying skill-sets can be quickly trained to use a web application with high learning retention rates.
The process, which requires no code changes to the web application to be taught, involves creating a training frame in the browser that recognizes the content that the user is looking at and ÂwalksÂ the user through the web application step-by-step providing written and audio instruction combined with the actual carrying out of the tasks by the user. As the user moves from page to page in their training process, the frameset recognizes each page and instructs the user through that page.
ÂThe benefits of this process for web application training are dramatic,Â stated Dan Grigsby, CEO of Copernican Inversion. ÂStudies show that combining audio, visual, and tactile senses in a Âlearn by doingÂ environment results in retention rates over 90%. When compared to other web application training techniques, such as animations or recorded web presentations which studies show have retention levels of less than 50%, it becomes dramatically clear how our process changes how users are trained on web applications.
The new ÂLearn by DoingÂ process provides significant benefits which arenÂt available today:
- Web application users work in the live application at their own pace.
- Web application users have twice the retention over recorded training.
- There is no need to gather hundreds of employees in a conference center or for a web presentation.
- Process can be used to train a Web App User to work within a full web application, or specific modules can be created which focus on certain tasks within the application.
- Training can take place within a portable demo system created using Copernican InversionÂs patent pending process for capturing complex web applications, thus avoiding having to set up a demo server or spoiling live servers with training information.
- A testing module can be added to make sure that users are fully trained prior to being able to use the application in a live setting. This is especially important in certifying sales reps and call center staff.
ÂWith the explosive growth of web based applications for daily businesses use, training has often been overlookedÂ said Grigsby. ÂBy bringing a ÂLearn by DoingÂ solution to the marketplace Copernican Inversion can assist companies in minimizing user stress and aggravation when learning how to use a recently procured web application.Â
A sample of the ÂLearn by DoingÂ training system can be viewed at: http://www.offlinedemo.com
About Copernican Inversion
Copernican Inversion provides solutions for sales and training/corporate university departments without requiring any code changes to the core applications. Our solutions include: (1) Patent pending ÂPortable/Offline DemosÂ that simulate complex web applications, allowing sales people to present anywhere, (2) ÂLearn by DoingÂ web application tutorials that are more than twice as effective for training as recorded training, and (3) ÂWeb Application Aptitude TestsÂ to tests usersÂ proficiency.
# # #