STEVENS POINT, WI (PRWEB) June 8, 2004
MajoriumÂ announces the $ 100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway, which will provide training for up to one hundred (100) employees to fifteen (15) Grand Prize Winners.
Winners can train their employees in sales, leadership, management, sales management, sales service and customer service. These areas have a significant financial impact on businesses. Winners can customize training by selecting areas their employees need to be trained in.
"Based upon our research, no other company has offered the opportunity to train an entire company as a Grand Prize," said Timothy Bednarz, CEO. "Our unique training technology allows us to effectively and simultaneously train large numbers of employees and produce documentable results," he said.
MajoriumÂ is announcing the $ 100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway to promote its new training technology, programs value and economical pricing for the small business market.
- MajoriumÂ has learned to harness cheap technology to profitably deliver corporate training for less than $100 per participant without sacrificing the overall quality and the results it produces. This is not for a single seminar or event, but for three (3) months of comprehensive blended training.
- Due to the nature of the technology, Integrated Multicast LearningÂ provides companies with dramatic increases in overall quality and results as compared with more costly competitive corporate training.
MajoriumÂ pioneered Integrated Multicast LearningÂ as an innovative low disruptive technology.
- MajoriumÂ promises to lead the training industry, the second largest behind health care, into the Cheap Revolution.
- According to Rich Karlgaard, publisher of Forbes Magazine, the 'Cheap Revolution' "is the combination of cheap technology...and internet-based pricing. It is exerting a powerful deflationary gravity."
- "Low disruption means leveraging the Cheap Revolution for all it"s worth to introduce products and services that are stunningly cheapÂ Think of Google."
- MajoriumÂ challenges traditional methods of training in cost, effectiveness and results. The technology has additional educational applications currently being explored by the company.
Integrated Multicast LearningÂ is described as a low disruptive technology since it changes how training is delivered for the following reasons:
- Value Pricing
- Blended Training Technology
- High Quality Content
- Customized Flexibility
- Unparalleled Results
- Comprehensive Training Program Selection
This is welcome news for the often under-trained and under-served small business market.
- Most corporate training targeted toward small businesses is either low or generally inferior in quality to match the low cost or free delivery offered by various training providers.
- This training generally offers basic courses that deliver rudimentary knowledge. Up to now, this is what is generally thought is needed by this highly fragmented, but sizable market segment.
- MajoriumÂ now allows small businesses to bridge this Âtraining gapÂ by providing inexpensive training programs that do not sacrifice either quality or sophistication.
Integrated Multicast LearningÂ is a long-term blended distance learning technology that brings training directly to employeesÂ desktops.
There is no need to travel to training or log on to e-learning websites. It is conducted in short blocks of time at individual participantsÂ convenience.
Managers and business owners, who wish to enter the $100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway, can register at the company's website: http://www.majorium.com. Three Grand Prizes will be drawn each month between August and December, 2004.
# # #