Amherst, NY (PRWEB) June 8, 2004
On Sunday, August 1st, the Amherst North, Amherst East, and Williamsville Rotary Clubs will host their first annual Classic Car Show at the Amherst Pepsi Center. The clubs seek corporate sponsors to help raise funds. The three area Rotary Clubs are helping the Amherst Clubhouse of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo to purchase a new van. Corporate sponsorsÂ contributions will ensure that more of the Car Show proceeds go to the support of this cause, as well as helping the Amherst Youth Foundation.
As Rotary International celebrates its 100th year, the Classic Car Show fund raising event represents the Centennial Project for the three participating Rotary Clubs. ÂThe Rotary Clubs expect to have several hundred classic cars on display,Â said Richard A. Wojtowicz, car show expert, and member of the Rotary Classic Car Show committee. ÂThe show should attract many hundreds of our sponsorsÂ prospects. As a Major Show or Show Sponsor, companies will be able to showcase their products or services to a large gathering of happy potential customers.Â
Pepsi and the Pepsi Center are sponsoring this event by helping to lower the cost of producing it. The sponsorships available to local companies include:
1. Major Show Sponsor = $5,000. A Major Show Sponsor receives a 10Â x 10Â booth area and table to display their products or services, and a banner naming their company as the Major Show Sponsor. The Car Show will have only one Major Show Sponsor.
2. Show Sponsor = $1,000. Show Sponsors receive a 10Â x 10Â booth area and table. They may display their own banner and products at the booth.
3. Special Award Trophy Sponsor = $200 each. These sponsors put their company name on the Special Award trophies. There are 22 Special Awards.
4. Class Award Trophy Sponsor = $125 each. These sponsors put their company name on the Class Award trophies. There are 23 of these Class Awards.
Rain or shine, the show will run from 10:00 am Â 5:00 pm on Sunday, August 1st. The three Rotary Clubs will have events and refreshments inside and outside the Pepsi Center. TheyÂll serve KrolickÂs chicken dinners, roast beef sandwiches, coffee, donuts, ice cream, and sodas. The Clubs will even have live music, ice skating, and other childrenÂs activities for the kids.
Rotary is a worldwide organization of business and professional leaders that provides humanitarian service, encourages high ethical standards in all vocations, and helps build goodwill and peace in the world. Approximately 1.2 million Rotarians belong to more than 31,000 Rotary clubs located in 166 countries.
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
1. The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
2. High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
3. The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
4. The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
For more information about Rotary, visit http://www.amhersteastrotary.org/
Richard A. Wojtowicz
+1 (716) 743-5006
Paul McAfee, principal of eXubrio, LLC, provides public relations support to the three area Rotary Clubs pro bono. For more information, visit http://www.exubrio.com/
# # #