(PRWEB) June 9, 2004
In a recent article on virtualization of content in the Nov/Dec 2003 AIIM E-Doc Magazine, Nathaniel Palmer, Delphi Group Chief Analyst, cited, "The ability to virtualize content repositories into discoverable services offers virtually limitless opportunities for repurposing and leverage. It also offers a far more economical way to integrate content access than is otherwise possible with either physically integrating content at its source or maintaining redundant repositories."
Many organizations have invested huge resources in applications to manage enterprise documents, records and business processes. However these applications exist as disparate 'silos' that are unable to communication with each other. Often these organizations must invest years of effort in building 'hard-wired' connections between the applications and their respective data sources only to discover that the effort must be repeated with each subsequent upgrade of these applications. Furthermore, these separate applications places a burden on IT budgets through annual maintenance fees, training, and continued support dollars.
FlowLogic's Enterprise Information Management Server consolidates these applications into an 'Integrated Desktop' thereby providing a single point of access to all content, applications and databases. Some of the unique features of BizLogic EIM 9.0 includes the following:
- Virtual server and index of processes, documents, records, business rules, roles and relationships
- Single point of access to all managed contents, applications and databases
- Global information security policy including information asset classification and control
- Global data archiving and disaster recovery across multiple sites
- Ability to perform 'drill down' search of all data types including paper records, audio, video, process, user tasks, structured and unstructured contents
- Multi site connection management as well as data shadowing, replication and fail-over
- Integrated desktop that provides a common interface to develop and deploy process centric applications, business rules and procedures
For a copy of the Delphi review of BizLogic email: firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #