Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) June 8, 2004
InfoBuild Networks, Inc. today announced release of BLive (http://www.blive.com) the online meeting service designed for small and medium sized businesses. The BLive service enables Sales, Support and Training professionals to instantly hold meetings with their customers across the Internet. An affordable monthly subscription fee of $49.95 removes the burden of per-minute charges and hidden extras.
BLive for Sales:
- Reach prospects and customers no matter where they're located.
- Perform spontaneous sales demos.
- Close more deals with less travel time.
- Foster closer relationships with prospects and existing customers.
- Leave a BLiveLink with prospects as an instant communication channel.
BLive for Support:
- Easily and efficiently support users by instantly viewing and controlling their desktop.
- Increase customer satisfaction by resolving issues on the first attempt.
- Provide off-site technical support without ever leaving your office.
- Support more customers.
- Allow members of your support team to respond to support calls based on their area of expertise.
BLive for Training:
- Reduce the time required to get people up and running on new products.
- Easily share training materials.
- Students learn by watching you perform a task when you share your desktop with them.
- You can request permission to view a student's desktop and watch as they perform the task. They learn by doing and you're there in real-time to guide them-without ever leaving your office.
- Allow users to ask questions and interact with one another through instant messaging.
- Involve users by inviting them to show others how to perform a task.
BLive is simple and intuitive to use. It is designed to enhance productivity, increase revenues and increase customer retention all at an affordable monthly fee. To BLive is to believe.
Beta customers gave rave reviews to and enthusiastically adopted BLive during its two-month beta period.
About InfoBuild Networks, Inc.
InfoBuild Networks, Inc. is a privately held company established in 1998. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, InfoBuild Networks, Inc. has offices in the USA, Canada and Europe. As a global business, InfoBuild Networks, Inc. uses their tools to enhance their customers' productivity.
(866) 72B-LIVE (866-722-5483) Option 2 from North America
+206-686-5283 Option 2 from Europe
# # #