Paoli, PA (PRWEB) June 10, 2004 -
Â According to the US Census bureau there are more than 14.4 million men aged 65+ in the U.S., many of whom are parents. Finding a Father's Day gift that they will appreciate can be challenging. Wellhaven Gifts for Seniors (http://www.wellhaven.com) provides some tips on selecting useful and unique Father's Day gifts.
For active seniors, choose a gift related to their hobby or interest.
For elderly fathers consider items that enable easier everyday living or promote social interaction.
Selecting gifts for senior dads, whether they are active or elderly, can be challenging. But he will appreciate thoughtfully selected gifts that help him enjoy life better or maintain independence. For more information on practical Father's Day gifts for seniors visit http://www.wellhaven.com/giftsforhim.
Wellhaven offers Gifts for Seniors that make life easier or help them celebrate milestone events. We offer hundreds of gifts in categories such as:
Wellhaven Helpful Gifts for Seniors serves three distinct groups.
1. Adult children of aging parents who buy gifts for Senior Citizens
2. Seniors who buy for themselves or friends
3. Aging Service organizations such as Senior Centers, Adult Day Care Centers, Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes and Hospitals.
For more information about Wellhaven, visit http://www.wellhaven.com and select the "About Us" tab.
Editor's and Producer's Notes
1. High and low-resolution electronic images are available. Let us know where to send them.
2. We are happy to do in-studio product demonstrations for consumer segments.
3. Patricia Curry, President of Wellhaven, LLC is available for interviews about her company as well as e-commerce and entrepreneurship.
# # #