(PRWEB) June 17, 2004
X-Cleaner, detect and remove spyware and adware
X-Cleaner is a very useful program for cleaning up the history of your activities on a computer.
Many people do not realize that Windows and other software programs, store information about what has been done, what documents are used, what web sites have been visited, and various other activities are performed on a computer.
Therefore, anyone else can see what you have been doing on your computer, which raises several privacy concerns.
Also, your computer activity information takes up valuable disk space, and recovering this space can be very beneficial.
Cleaning up the history of your activities can be a monotonous chore of manually removing each history file or entry.
If privacy and disk space are to be maximized, this process must be performed every time you use your computer. X-Cleaner is a simple program that you can run at any time!
X-Cleaner will clean up whatever tracks you want removed, whenever you want. X-Cleaner integrates with the standard places where Microsoft Windows stores your tracks, such as the document menu and the Recycle Bin.
It also integrates with popular programs like Netscape and Internet Explorer!
X-Cleaner Quick Start:
To start X-Cleaner, all you have to do is run the executable file. Select from the checkbox menu the items that you want cleaned. Then click GO! That's it!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Because X-Cleaner automatically removes certain information from your computer, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with X-Cleaner's features and options, and check the checkboxes before "cleaning".
X-Cleaner Main Features:
- Remove traces of documents opened, pictures viewed.
- Detect and remove "spy" software that logs your activity.
- Find and remove forgotten pictures on your machine.
- Permanently erase files using the industrial shredder.
- Stop password theft! Know if people are snooping your keystrokes!
- Generate Secure Passwords that cannot be guessed by anybody.
- Portable! So small you can take it with you to public machines.
- No installation required - simply download and use.