New York, NY (PRWEB) June 17, 2004
How often has it happened where you purchase some intimate lingerie but were two nervous to ask if it is the right size? Or perhaps you just did not have the time but really wanted that sexy piece on display in the window?
If this sounds like you, then youÂre probably the perfect candidate to shop for lingerie online. Why not treat yourself or the one you love to lingerie that feels comfortable and looks seductive. Here are a couple of pointers to help you with making your purchase online.
The proper fit:
For three years, Michael Iwasaki, President of Evolution Marketing and Development Inc. which owns the online boutique, Angelbodywear Lingerie has always loved helping their virtual clients of all sizes, shapes and forms find the right lingerie. However before purchasing an intimate garment online, there are some tips which they recommend.
Customers should perform a self-measurement. "After this information is available, we have sizing charts available online to see what size you are for a specific label. In our shopping tips section, we give additional information about the pieces to make sure youÂre getting the right size."
- Use a tape measure with centimeters and inches as some sites use both measurements.
- Measure your bra size with your bra on.
- Minimizer bras are used to create form.
- Push up and gel bras will enhance cleavage and bring you up a size.
The right lingerie
Iwasaki also makes the comment "One should not over look the fact that the lingerie on our site are being worn by models, and may not look as right on yourself. Although we offer a number of quality brands including Felina Lingerie, Arianne, Leg Avenue Intimate Attitudes and Shirley of Hollywood, you should have an idea of the style that suits yourself that will make you feel comfortable yet look intimate."
- Lycra and other stretchy fabrics will accommodate most figures.
- Baby doll pajamas, because of a bit of a flare at the bottom are perfect if you are one that is hip conscious.
- Teddies typically will give a slimming appearance to your figure.
- You should be aware that woven and rigid fabrics may be more awkward or difficult to fit.
Know the occasion
"Lingerie may be for function or fashion," says Iwasaki. "It is dependent upon whether you want to look attractive, or seduce someone. The pieces we offer will do both of these and are perfectly fine to be worn under a tight sweater or business suit."
- Focus on buying lingerie in black, a classic shade that will not go out of style.
- Garters and stockings will not only wow a man, but can also function for everyday wear.
- Although white is typically thought of as a brides color, it can look sexy any time!
- For your first purchase, if you have not worn this style of lingerie before, you may want to try a camisole or bustier that may be worn under a suit.
"Styles of lingerie rarely change, or have minimal fashion changes. Colors will change seasonally. Typically browns, reds and darker colors are sought for fall/Christmas, while pinks, light baby blues and white are common for spring/summer," says Iwasaki. Iwasaki, who's site has also been seen featured on 24-7shoppingmall.com human edited Shopping Directory mentions "our new Arianne and Felina lingerie have some fabulous seasonal colors and very popular styles. A new current trend has been toward our Arianne camisole/corset. This new style is just starting to make waves and become very popular. Perhaps almost riding the coat tail of the traditional corset which has been and is still very popular. You can find us at Angelbodywear Lingerie ".
# # #