Dallas, TX (PRWEB) June 18, 2004 -
Â Ray C. Rogowicz, president of EXHIBITTRADER.COM, Inc., announced today a new online service for trade show exhibitors and exhibit producers seeking to sell existing exhibit properties or purchase pre-owned exhibits and accessories. The site also provides the user a unique opportunity to list or locate quality rental exhibit properties by nearest required location. Known as EXHIBITTRADER.COM, the service brings together in one location the elements of the exhibiting marketplace that were previously scattered and disconnected.
ÂWe estimate there are billions of dollars worth of existing exhibit and display properties in inventories throughout the nation, a sizeable portion of which are activated infrequently, if ever,Â said Rogowicz. ÂExhibitors are spending millions of dollars each year to maintain these properties in warehouses much of the time.Â
The business concept is to provide a central and convenient non bias platform to give exhibitors global access to a vast resource of exhibits and exhibit-related services to increase the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of their tradeshow marketing programs.
EXHIBITTRADER.COM will also serve as a resource Network for industry vendors and suppliers. The directory segment of the Web site will ultimately include an extensive listing of established exhibit refurbishing facilities, rental providers, event management coordinators and stimulate a host of new industry suppliers that will adapt to this online marketplace. Once complete, the Network directory will be a valuable information resource for exhibitors seeking assistance in the pre-owned and rental markets and will enable exhibitors and vendors to deal directly with one another independent of the Web site.
EXHIBITTRADER.COM was designed to give exhibitors an opportunity to maximize the value of their tradeshow marketing budgets in ways not readily available to them in the past. For example, an exhibitor can locate a quality pre-owned exhibit or rental property in a venue close to the show site. This approach greatly reduces overall show participation and logistics costs, representing an intriguing new way to manage tradeshow marketing programs.
ÂIndustry vendors can capitalize on this process as well by being placed in direct contact with potential customers in a highly efficient manner,Â said Rogowicz. ÂAny exhibitor accessing the siteÂs directory section can link to any listed vendor with complete confidentiality and without our involvement.Â
Ray C. Rogowicz is an exhibit industry veteran with over 30 years experience. He has managed exhibit programs for hundreds of clients, large and small, and has successfully led the development of two major exhibit production firms from creation to acquisition. After a thorough analysis of the needs of exhibitors and industry suppliers, he founded EXHIBITTRADER.COM to provide the industry with an efficient integrated medium to:
- Formally introduce, promote, and facilitate the pre-owned exhibit marketplace within the exhibition community.
- Create a viable non bias free enterprise platform for exhibitors to independently buy and sell pre-owned exhibit properties and accessories.
- Facilitate convenient viewing of another exhibitorÂs properties and the industryÂs available rental inventories; users have the ability to search rentals by location, size and price.
- Establish a professional supplier network for servicing the Web siteÂs clientele.
- Assist show organizers in their efforts to increase show participation and attendance, benefiting travel, hotel and all other convention related services.
- Allow international exhibitors unique solutions such as a one time expense to purchase a pre-owned property, and the ability to re-list and or discard prior to departure avoiding transport or security issues.
- Provide multiple solutions in one location for exhibitors, whether fighting conflicting show schedules or todayÂs challenging economic conditions.
For additional information, visit the http://www.exhibittrader.com website.