STEVENS POINT, WI (PRWEB) June 24, 2004
MajoriumÂ, pioneer in the development of Integrated Multicast LearningÂ technology, challenges the theory that corporate training must be expensive to produce results with the introduction of its innovative long-distance blended learning technology.
MajoriumÂ has learned to harness cheap technology to profitably deliver corporate training for less than $100 per participant. It is able to do this without sacrificing the overall quality and the results it produces.
The technology pioneered by MajoriumÂ is called Integrated Multicast LearningÂ. It provides companies with dramatic increases in overall quality and results. This favorably compares with more costly competitive corporate training.
MajoriumÂ has documented the following results during the eight years of development, application and testing of Integrated Multicast LearningÂ:
- An average two hundred dollar ($ 200) increase in new sales for every dollar invested in its sales training.
- An average six hundred and eighteen percent (618%) increase in productivity gains for every dollar invested in its leadership development program.
- Average retention rates of ninety-two percent (92%) after thirty days documented by testing compared to ten percent (10%) retention rates for conventional seminar training.
Evaluations of participants who used Integrated Multicast LearningÂ training reported the following results:
- Sixty-six percent (66%) preferred Integrated Multicast LearningÂ rather than conventional seminar training (33%) and e-learning (8%).
- Eighty-four percent (84%) improved their performance.
- Seventy-seven percent (77%) changed their workplace behaviors.
- Forty-four percent (44%) directly applied new concepts and ideas.
- Fifty-five percent (55%) produced a positive financial impact from the training they received.
MajoriumÂ recognized that approximately seventy percent (70%) of all companies conduct their own training. MajoriumÂ partners with its customers to deliver exceptional blended training tools that are used internally in the following manner:
- Managers can design the training they want for their employees.
- There are six programs for managers to choose from including sales, sales management, sales service, customer service, leadership and management.
- Managers can choose the topics, determine the scheduling and frequency of training.
- MajoriumÂ electronically delivers self-directed training lessons to each employee.
- Each lesson teaches in-depth a single concept.
- All training is applicable to the employee's job.
- Rather than be exposed to a single concept during a seminar, MajoriumÂ reinforces each concept an average of eight to ten times each month.
- Retention is enhanced though repetition.
- Employees are responsible to read, learn and apply the training.
- MajoriumÂ delivers discussion materials to managers each month.
- Managers use discussion materials to reinforce the self-directed training in a group setting.
- Managers can further reinforce training with optional blended training components available from MajoriumÂ.
- These include seminar training, interactive workshops, situational case studies and coaching tools.
- At the conclusion of each training period MajoriumÂ tests employees on-line for comprehension and retention.
- Employees who maintain an eighty percent (80%) or higher testing average have their training certified by MajoriumÂ.
MajoriumÂ has announced the $ 100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway to promote its new and innovative training technology, programs and value pricing. The Giveaway will provide training for up to one hundred (100) employees to fifteen (15) Grand Prize Winners.
Managers and business owners, who wish to enter the $100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway, can register at the company's website: http://www.majorium.com .
Three Grand Prizes will be drawn each month between August and December, 2004. The contest is open to legal residents of both the United States and Canada. It is void where prohibited by law. No purchase is required.
# # #