Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 28, 2004
GROWTH FUND PARTNERSHIP, INC. (ÂGrowthÂ), a Miami based, privately owned, multi-billion dollar horizontally integrated financial services company, announced today that Strassbourg Sovereign Consultant Bankers LLC (ÂStrassbourgÂ) has become an important operating subsidiary of Growth. Strassbourg, headquartered in Florida, USA, is strategically positioned to provide financial services in Central and South America through its established relationships in Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica, and several European countries.
Growth Fund Partnership, Inc., is a private equity fund engaged in providing credit enhancement services worldwide. The Fund, a private corporation founded in 1981, owns a variety of debt free assets having an audited value of approximately US $11 billion dollars.
According to Jack Birnholz, President of Growth Fund, ÂWe are extremely pleased with the expansion into Central and South America through our Joint Venture partners at Strassbourg fully embodying GrowthÂs Âcompany without walls programÂ. This office, under the management of GrowthÂs joint venture partner, is expected to duplicate the services offered by the parent company and is consistent with our ongoing strategy of identifying and investing in companies which, we believe, have long-term potential for the benefit of our shareholders.Â ÂWe believe the Strassbourg office, under the direction of Moyses Levy, in concert with the parent company, will now be in a position to open additional offices in strategic locations throughout Central and South America.
The Board of Strassbourg Sovereign Consultant Bankers has issued the following statement:
ÂWe look forward to developing Strassbourg and GrowthÂs business; Strassbourg subsidiary will form a key part of GrowthÂs international expansion strategy. The company will initially have responsibility for GrowthÂs planned South American activities, taking advantage of the common language of the Americas.Â
STRASBOURG SOVEREIGN CONSULTANT BANKERS LLC specializes in providing project finance services outside of the United States to institutional and private clientÂs worldwide. STRASBOURG SOVEREIGN CONSULTANT BANKERS LLC, specializes in structuring and arranging project financing. SSCB works in the following industries:
1. TRANSPORT: Highways, Railways, Airlines, Shipping, Bridges, Waterways, Ports, Wharf.
2. ENERGY: Oil and Natural Gas, Refining, Pipelines Electric Power Generation Projects, including Hydro, Thermal, Geothermal New Technologies, as well as Transmission and Distribution Projects.
3. TELECOMMUNICATIONS: Modernization and Expansion of Basic Telephone Networks Cellular and Satellite Communications Systems Production of Delivery Communications Equipment.
4. WATER: Water Supply, Waste Water Management, Sanitation.
5. MINING: Metals, Ore, Fuel, Minerals (such as Coal).
6. MANUFACTURING: Automotive Industries, Industrial Equipment, Construction Materials (such as Cement Plant), Fertilizer, Pulp & Paper, Textile, Timber (Wood Products), Chemical, Petrochemical.
7. AGRI- BUSINESS: Sugar Mills, Banana Plantation, Fish Â Farming.
8. FOOD PROCESSING: Frozen Food, Canned Food (such as Tuna, Sardine, Shrimp, Mushroom, Baby Corn, etc.).
9. TOURISM: Hotel (catered to promote tourism).
10. MEDICAL: Hospital, Pharmaceutical.
11. OTHERS: Which relate to General Manufacturing, Industrial, Infrastructure, Agri-Business.
SSCB and its professional staff interfaces with their clientÂs needs, reviewing and or developing their business plan up to the funding stage. In addition SSCB has a very creative ability to find the appropriate way to finance itÂs client projects and or the acquisition of any particular business do to itÂs strong connections with banking, Investment and lending institutions
Strassbourg will take a dynamic, flexible approach to developing its business. The Board brings to the company considerable experience within:
Â International business.
Â Structured finance and banking.
Â Large-scaled project development and management.
For further information contact Jack Birnholz, President, Growth Fund
Tel: 305 347 5112. Email: email@example.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's current expectations regarding future events. While these statements reflect the Company's best current judgment, they are subject to risks and uncertainties.
This press release may include forward-looking statements relating to such matters as expectations of income from the securities owned and/or guaranteed by the company. Such forward-looking statements are based on assumptions rather than historical or current facts and therefore, are inherently uncertain and subject to risk.
To comply with the terms of a Âsafe harborÂ provided by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that protects the making of such forward-looking statements from liability under certain circumstances, the Company notes that a variety of factors could cause the actual results or experience to differ materially from the anticipated results or other expectations described or implied by such forward looking statements. These unknown factors, risks, and uncertainties may affect operations, performance, development, and results of the CompanyÂs business. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements subsequent to the date on which they are made.