is the combination of cheap technology...and internet-based pricing. It is exerting a powerful deflationary gravity
STEVENS POINT, WI (PRWEB) June 30, 2004 -
Majorium, pioneer in the development of Integrated Multicast Learning technology, is providing companies with the opportunity to sample its new and innovative corporate training technology.
Companies can do this by entering the $100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway. The Giveaway will provide training for up to one hundred (100) employees to fifteen (15) Grand Prize Winners.
Grand Prize Winners can choose from six programs to train their employees including sales, leadership, management, sales management, sales service and customer service.
Majorium is announcing the $100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway to promote its new and innovative training technology, programs and value pricing.
- Majorium has learned to harness cheap technology to profitably deliver corporate training for less than $100 per participant. They are able to do this without sacrificing the overall quality and the results it produces. This is not for a single seminar or event, but for three (3) months of comprehensive blended training.
The technology pioneered by Majorium is called Integrated Multicast Learning.
Due to the nature of the technology, Integrated Multicast Learning provides companies with dramatic increases in overall quality and results. This favorably compares with more costly competitive corporate training.
Majorium has documented the following results during eight years of development, application and testing of Integrated Multicast Learning:
- An average two hundred dollar ($200) increase in new sales for every dollar invested in its sales training.
- An average six hundred and eighteen percent (618%) increase in productivity gains for every dollar invested in its leadership development program.
- Average retention rates of ninety-two percent (92%) after thirty days documented by testing compared to ten percent (10%) retention rates for conventional seminar training.
Majorium promises to lead the training industry, the second largest behind health care, into the Cheap Revolution with its value pricing.
- According to Rich Karlgaard, publisher of Forbes Magazine, the 'Cheap Revolution' "is the combination of cheap technology...and internet-based pricing. It is exerting a powerful deflationary gravity", on all businesses.
- MajoriumÂ challenges traditional methods of training in cost, effectiveness and results. Its innovative technology has additional educational applications currently being explored by the company.
Integrated Multicast Learning is a long-term blended distance learning technology. It brings training directly to employees' desktops.
- There is no need to travel to training or log on to e-learning websites. It is conducted in short blocks of time and it can be completed at individual participants' convenience.
Integrated Multicast Learning changes how training is delivered for the following reasons:
- Value Pricing
- Blended Training Technology
- High Quality Content
- Customized Flexibility,
- Delivery of Unparalleled Results
- Comprehensive Training Program Selection
Managers and business owners, who wish to enter the $ 100,000 Train Your Way Corporate Training Giveaway, can register at the companyÂs website: http://www.majorium.com .
Three Grand Prizes will be drawn each month between August and December, 2004. The contest is open to legal residents of both the United States and Canada. It is void where prohibited by law. No purchase is required to enter the Giveaway.
# # #