Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 4, 2004
Jennifer Nichols and Brad Fallon said "I do" in May, 2003. Four months later, they quit their corporate jobs to work together from home. Just three months after the launch of their $50 Yahoo Store web site, sales were on pace for $1 million in annual revenue.
"I wanted to be able to have children and stay home Â without giving up my income," says Jennifer, founder of MyWeddingFavors.com, which averages $150,000 in monthly sales after just six months in business. "If IÂd have known I could make more money working in my pajamas every day, I would have quit my job a long time ago!"
"Fortunately, the Internet allows anyone to open up a store and start a business with very little money," says Brad Fallon. "The key is to find a product that people are looking for, get up in the search engines, and learn the rest as you go. None of the nuts and bolts are rocket science, anyone can do it."
Jennifer and Brad make a great interview. This local couple can answer questions like:
- How anyone can start a high-end e-commerce store for less than $50 Â with no programming or web site experience at all.
- How to find what products people are already searching for. (Do this and your sales are guaranteed before you start.)
- The three biggest mistakes that new Internet entrepreneurs make (and how they doom the new business from the beginning).
- Five hot product ideas that are just waiting for anyone to start selling them Â right now.
- How any Atlanta business can use their online marketing techniques to increase sales or get more leads quickly.
At the same time this local human interest story can tell readers the pro's and con's of couples working together 24/7. To learn more about this local non-venture capital dot com success story or to schedule an interview, call Brad or Jennifer at (404) 849-2199.
For More Information Contact:
My Wedding Favors
Phone (404) 849-2199
Fax (404) 841-0331
# # #