San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 2, 2004
AValon RF, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance wireless links for military applications will present its Analog and Digital Wireless UAV solutions at AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America 2004 Symposium & Exhibition, August 3-5, 2004, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California USA, Booth 432.
Our products for the UAV/UGV/USV market are:
- UAV, long range video receivers for ground support missions
- UAV, short range (up to 10KM) link (control, video & telemetry)
- Portable Tracking antenna ground station to extend the UAV/UGV range from 6:1 to 32:1 Allows control of USV/UGV/UAV from small boats in high seas , moving vehicles and airborne vehicles.
- V38R Rugged PDA based UAV ground station
- V211R Rugged Tablet PC based UAV ground station
- 730OF COFDM C Band MPEG2 digital diversity link
- Space Time digital micro links: TR423-1, TR430-2 & TR430-3
About AValon RF Inc.:
AValon RF designs and produces state-of-the-art wireless links that include receivers, transmitters, In Car Video Systems, remote display units, DVRs, rugged wireless PDAs , Wireless Microphones and a variety of specialized antennas. Our intelligent true diversity technology provides broadcast quality interference-free video links over the frequency spectrum of 56MHz to 2.5GHz. A wireless link from Avalon RF is an affordable easy to install video solution with superior image quality.
AValon RF is a privately held company headquartered in El Cajon (San Diego). More information about AvalonRF is available online at http://www.avalonrf.com.
AValon RF Contact:
Vice President, Business Development
AValon RF, Inc
# # #