Curacao, Dutch Antilles (PRWEB) August 3, 2004
Check n Raise Poker.com(http://www.checknraisepoker.com), soon to be the world's best online Poker room, is pleased to announce their first annual "Quarter-of-a-Million-Dollar Competition for Gold, Glory & Sweet, Sweet Cash."
$250,000 in Cash and Prizes will be awarded to Check n Raise Poker.com players in only one month, when an exciting round of qualifying sessions will lead up to a Champions No-Limit Hold 'Em Free-roll Tournament. The top 30 competitors in each session will earn entry to the tournament, and only 480 players in total will compete for a $100,000 prize pool Â one of the largest free-rolls in the history of online gaming.
This will be a rare opportunity for online poker players of all levels to gather together, test their skill, sharpen their minds, and try to win gold, glory and sweet, sweet cash. Prizes will include vacations and cruises, gold bracelets and more.
As well, poker players with world-class abilities will have the opportunity to win entries to the 2005 World Series of Poker being held in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino - with the two final days of the Championship Event being held at Binion's Horseshoe.
Check n Raise Poker.com invites beginner, intermediate, advanced and guru-level poker players from around the world to pre-register now for their September, 2004 launch. It will be an exciting time for the world of online poker, as they bring innovation, creativity and "a better game" to poker players everywhere. Pre-registering qualifies players for numerous special promotions.
About the Quarter-of-a-Million-Dollar Competition for Gold, Glory & Sweet, Sweet Cash:
Players will have the opportunity to compete for more than $30,000 in weekly prizes and entries to a free-roll tournament with an incredible prize pool worth $100,000!
Qualification begins November, 2004. This is how itÂs going to work:
- Players receive points for winning hands in most Hold 'Em games and certain tournaments
- Points are accumulated over the course of three days during a series of three-hour sessions
- Four sessions are held each week, for four consecutive weeks
- Players with the highest number of points in each session receive cash and prizes
- The 30 players who accumulate the most points during each session receive entry to the $100,000 free-roll. This means that ONLY 480 PEOPLE will compete in the tourney!
Weekly Prizes Include:
- Cash. Lots and Lots of Sweet, Sweet Cash.
- Vacations & Cruises
- More than 500 prizes in all!
Free-roll Tournament Prizes Include:
- Multiple 2005 World Series Of Poker entries + $1000 each to cover expenses
- Even more Sweet, Sweet Cash.
- Gold "Champion" Bracelets
- Check n Raise Poker.com Tournament Entries (for other events)
Exact dates, details, and more specific terms and conditions will be posted on our website http://www.checknraisepoker.com on Tuesday, August 17, 2004.
About Check n Raise Poker.com
Launching in September 2004, Check n Raise Poker.com will be one of the worldÂs top online poker sites. Managed by an executive team of experienced gaming professionals, the company is fully licensed and regulated by the gaming commission of Curacao, Dutch Antilles. Check n Raise Poker.com will offer a variety of poker games including Texas Hold `Em, Omaha Hi/Low, and Seven Card Stud, all powered by a sophisticated random shuffling algorithm which guarantees the site's integrity and honesty. Please visit http://www.checknraisepoker.com for more information.
# # #