Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) August 2, 2004
ITtoolbox is celebrating its 6th anniversary following a year of record growth, validating its innovative business model for serving the IT community. Over the past year, ITtoolbox has expanded its network by launching new products, increasing sales, and doubling its user base and its dedicated workforce.
Notable highlights from the past year's performance:
- Grew unique visitors and sessions by more than 105% year over year
*1.9 million user sessions per month
*1.3 million unique visitors per month
- Reached a milestone of 40 million monthly e-mails sent and 8 million monthly pages viewed, for a total of 48 million monthly impressions
- Experienced a full year of profitability, extending the streak of profitability to 17 of the last 18 quarters
- Increased total subscriber base to over 1.5 million
- Doubled the ITtoolbox workforce to more than 50 employees
- Launched ITtoolbox Blogs, now a thriving part of the ITtoolbox community with over 60 authors sharing their professional experiences from the front line
- Launched ITtoolbox Research, providing unbiased, detailed surveys on important issues impacting todayÂs IT marketplace
- Launched ITtoolbox guaranteed lead generation programs, allowing advertisers to achieve maximum ROI and obtain valuable, qualified leads
- Launched the ITtoolbox Project Management Knowledge Base, offering in-depth community-based content to support IT project managers
- Introduced a new home page for the 26 ITtoolbox Knowledge Bases, making it easier for users to stay current and navigate the increasing amount of content available
"IT professionals are increasingly relying on the Internet to find the information they need to support their decisions," said Dan Morrison, ITtoolbox co-founder and CEO. "Our growth over the last year across all departments is an encouraging indicator that our innovative model for providing high value IT information is succeeding."
To commemorate the 6th anniversary of ITtoolbox, the network will host an Anniversary Week celebration beginning August 2nd, 2004. Visitors to the network will have the opportunity to explore the new home page, view ITtoolbox trivia facts, access the company timeline, read a letter from the CEO to the ITtoolbox community, and much more.
Visit http://Networking.ITtoolbox.com/2004Anniversary and join in the ITtoolbox Anniversary Week celebration the week of August 2nd, 2004.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with offices in Pennsylvania and Texas, ITtoolbox is a diversified IT media, services, and research company employing an exciting business model to support traditional business needs. ITtoolbox maintains a leading online knowledge network for the IT industry, serving millions of IT and business professionals globally. ITtoolbox has been profitable since 1999 and has a client list that includes the worldÂs largest and most successful technology vendors. For more information, visit http://www.ITtoolbox.com.
Heather M. Phelps
# # #