you don't know what you don't know
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) August 4, 2004 -
Â PR Web and SEO-PR today announced that they have signed a joint marketing agreement with ClickTracks. The new alliance offers PR Web and SEO-PRÂs search engine promotion partners and their clients the option of using ClickTracks Analyzer Hosted, a web analytics service that you rent for an affordable monthly fee.
ClickTracks Website Analytics recently introduced version 5.1 of the company's web analytics line of software. ClickTracks Analyzer 5.1 keeps the same intuitive, highly visual user interface of previous versions of the programs, while adding more features.
Greg Jarboe, SEO-PRÂs co-founder and president, said, ÂWe are delighted to be able to offer our partners and clients the latest version of ClickTracks. Earlier versions have won several awards and received favorable reviews.Â
ClickTracks was voted ÂBest Web Site Analysis ToolÂ in ClickZ's 2003 Marketing Excellence Awards, and received a Computerworld Innovative Technology award in the web site management category. CNET awarded ClickTracks five stars and Tucows.com gave ClickTracks a 5 Cow rating.
According to John Marshall, a Netscape alumnus who is CEO of ClickTracks, ÂThe power of ClickTracks lies not just in the ability for anyone to understand the information, but also that it's possible to find that information quickly.Â
ClickTracks established a leading position in the web analytics market by focusing on:
- Visualization of the behavior of website visitors, including how they move within the site, what keywords they used, and where they linger to read content.
- A highly efficient way to group visitors and compare behavior across such groups.
Version 5.1 of ClickTracks maintains the ease of use of earlier versions, while adding more power. ClickTracks Analyzer 5.1 includes the following new features:
- The ClickTracks Way, a context-sensitive, in-program mechanism that suggests tips, articles, movies and other appropriate content. The ClickTracks Way functions under the premise that "you don't know what you don't know," bringing ways of looking at or interpreting data to the attention of users that they might not have thought of before.
- Page Views per Visitor, which shows the average number of pages that a visitor sees.
- Six-month tab, which shows data trends and info over six months.
Pricing for ClickTracks Analyzer Hosted begins at $49 a month. PR Web and SEO-PRÂs search engine promotion partners and their clients can try a demo of the products by visiting ClickTracks products.
Based in Santa Cruz, CA, ClickTracks has a growing number of brand-name customers, including General Electric, Nokia, and Nissan. In addition to ClickTracks Analyzer Hosted, the ClickTracks line of software includes ClickTracks Professional, and ClickTracks ISP.
Based in Ferndale, WA, PR Web has offered free online press release distribution services since August 1997. Since then, PR Web has become the largest newswire catering to small and medium sized companies as well as one of the largest online press release newswires.
With offices in Boston and San Francisco, SEO-PR has been optimizing news releases for news search engines since March 2003. SEO-PR combines the search engine optimization expertise and public relations experience needed to generate web traffic and sales leads as well as publicity.
# # #