“Helping ordinary people make extraordinary income” is what HitMyBiz.com is dedicated to. HitMyBiz.com announced its release today of the newest Home Based Business portal and search engine specifically designed meet the ever growing needs of the internet business person.

Share Article

For the first time industry leaders Tom Tsilionis, Pam Bennett, and Michael Miller have partnered to create what will become the markets premiere internet traffic builder. With over 85 years experience in the home based business arena the group has identified the need to help businesses drive traffic to their sites. Â?We are the One Stop Shopping site for all internet businesses to advertise and market their productsÂ? says Michael Miller.

The reality of the internet home based business (MLM) is that only 2% of today’s market is making money, the other 98% is feeding the pool. The main reason for this is lack of knowledge and ability to bring qualified leads to their programs. “Getting your program or product in front of the eyes of a buyer who is ready to buy is crucial, qualification is everything” says Michael Miller.

HitMyBiz.com helps you put your program or product in front of a high quality receptive audience. They are able to do this by assisting and teaching you how to utilize popup, popunders, banners, pay per clicks, doorway pages, free classifieds, PR blasting, auto responders, mailing lists, sizzle sites, and navigation bar ads to name a few. These are what the 2% of the people that are making money use on a daily basis.

“HitMyBiz.com will make the playing field of internet home based business more even and fair. It will give the ordinary person the ability to make extraordinary income.” says Mr. Miller.

The following portal is powered by Jumpat.com and advertising is powered by the Jumpat.com JumpLink system. For additional information on our portals please visit http://www.jumpatbiz.com. For investment opportunities please contact Thomas Tsilionis at 888-212-4772 Ext. 85 or tomt@jumpat.com

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Pamela Bennnett
JUMPAT
888-212-4772
Email >
Visit website