Retiree launches her new search engine, catering to home based businesses.

Share Article

In keeping with that, she is happy to announce the launching of Zippyseek.com, in partnership with jumpat.com, as a search engine unique to the niche market of home based businesses. Although there are thousands who start home based network marketing each month, only about 2% of people who start, succeed and we would like to offer the tools to help the other 98% of these join those who are successful marketers. Zippyseek.com can place the advertisements on all the major search engines so they are seen by thousands of seekers daily.

Although there are thousands who start home based network marketing each month, only about 2% of people who start, succeed and we would like to offer the tools to help the other 98% of these join those who are successful marketers.

Zippyseek.com can place the advertisements on all the major search engines so they are seen by thousands of seekers daily.

The following portal is powered by Jumpat.com and advertising is powered by the Jumpat.com JumpLink system. For additional information on our portals please visit http://www.jumpatbiz.com. For investment opportunities please contact Thomas Tsilionis at 888-212-4772 Ext. 85 or tomt@jumpat.com

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Pamela Bennnett
JUMPAT
888-212-4772
Email >
Visit website