(PRWEB) August 7, 2004
Deemed Âthe perfect guidebook for those people who want to transition to a more meaningful careerÂ by syndicated radio host, Margot King of Atlanta, best-selling author and career coach Marky SteinÂs newest book is bound to top the charts even sooner than her first ÂFearlessÂ book, ÂFearless Interviewing: How to Win the Job by Communicating with ConfidenceÂ.
Stein shows how to:
- Quickly identify your career path.
- Avoid procrastination, self-sabotage, fear of failure.
- Overcome other psychological obstacles.
- Quickly get any additional training you need.
- Write successful resumes and cover letters showcasing your transferable skills.
- Ace the interview.
- Determine whether to go into business for yourself as an entrepreneur or consultant.
A prominent journalist from Dow Jones, senior correspondent Perri Capell, calls career coach Marky SteinÂs book Âone of the best and most insightful career books IÂve ever read." Ms. SteinÂs plans for promotion include a national tour and radio and television appearances.
For more information:
# # #