(PRWEB) August 13, 2004
Panelists from AOL, Microsoft, ClickTracks, NetCreations / ReturnPath, FreshAddress, SubscriberMail, Email Dynamics engage email marketers in strategy discussion on topics ranging from growing, retaining and maintaining email lists to SPF and SenderID initiatives. Everything the serious email marketer or consultant needs to increase effectiveness in this volatile medium will be discussed. Interactive Format, Q&A, lunch & cocktail party w/panel. One day crash course. Can't afford to miss it. Hosted by Pointnclickinc.com, sponsored by MarketingSherpa.com, endorsed by AIM and independent subsidiary of the DMA.
What to expect at the conference:
- Personal attention, not a trade show -
- Industry experts share 30,000 ft. views and case examples of working e-strategies
- ISP relations - get contacts at the biggest ISPs in the world, AOL, MSN and Hotmail
- Learn about new spam scoring tactics by ISPs and major anti-spam filters -
- SPF/SenderID and what you HAVE to do
- AOL acquiring challenge response technology - what it means
- Get a new way to track subscriber behavior.
- Deliverability and delivery rates
- Legalities - privacy and Can-Spam
- Email list erosion - how to control the bleeding
- How to quickly and safely find prospects' email addresses without damaging my brand image
- Best way to acquire customer email addresses
- New solution for companies looking to increase delivery rates without overhauling IP infrastructure.
- Best practices - TODAY; how top marketers are changing their practices - still think double opt-in is the only way? Think again.
- Q&A forum, interactive, dynamic
For details, reservations, information
# # #