London, U.K (PRWEB) August 19, 2004
Keyline Licensing Ltd. is setting its global expansion to the United States, Australia and Asia on the strength of its U.K. and European business and network of top licensing and merchandising affiliates, to bring its hands-on capabilities to a broader range of companies and intellectual properties.
Sariah Smalley, President of Keyline, said, "Having solidified our base in the U.K. and the European continent, we have made significant strategic alignments in the United States and AustralAsia to now offer client support from national to global.Â
Keyline, a pan-European company with full turnkey locally focused licensing support, is headquartered in the City of St. Albans, London. KeylineÂs website is http://www.keylinelicensing.com.
Smalley added, ÂThe new structure enables Keyline to bring a global perspective and support to high potential intellectual properties, while maintaining hands-on expertise in local markets. The combination positions us for growth in a global business environment.Â
Licensees of Keyline properties range from toys and publishing to apparel, food and other product categories, including entertainment from television and DVD's. Keyline Licensing, part of The Keyline Group, represents companiesÂ brands and intellectual properties from which it develops and manages licensing programs focused on building long-term brand success in selected markets. Keyline works with brand and property owners to build business and leverage market knowledge, while creating lucrative retail and consumer focused licensing support.
Recently, Keyline and New York-based Red Sky Entertainment announced a strategic alliance for Keyline to represent Red Sky's portfolio of properties in the U.K., Europe, Australia and throughout AustralAsia. Red SkyÂs properties include Avalon - Web of MagicÂ©, a successful book series by Rachel Roberts and based on the adventures of three 13-year old girls; Ringworld, futuristic science fiction mysteries about space travel adventures; The WompkeesÂ, based on the magical world of elfin creatures; The Alphabet Eurps, a preschool property based on nine storybooks in print; The Galaxy Rangers, an anime space western adventure; Ribbert & RobertÂ, a curriculum-based property with live action and CGI animation; Dogpound Palace, an animated feature about dogs; Web Warriors for 9 to 14 year olds and The 3rd Degree for teens; R.U.S.T - Robot United Street Team; Major Weirdo, Dragon Hunter and Battle Dragons; Eden, for girls; Stages for middle-schoolers; Unicorns of Beverly Hills, and The Musikins, a musical adventure.
Keyline also represents:
- amazing babyÂ is a popular child development baby brand with touch and play books.
- UniFormÂ® and its UrbanWear label of fun societally themed designs, including Tuck n' Dibs, and other uniquely British apparel images as Doodle, Safe-T UniForm, and DJ:SBR.
- Sweet PunkÂ©, the anime characters so popular with girls.
- The Mole SistersÂ©, a 2D preschool animation TV series on Discovery Network UK and Tree House TV in Canada, based on the exquisitely illustrated children's books by Roslyn Schwartz.
- Planet PlopÂ, a book series for new and early readers, and Party AnimalsÂ from Phew!, the London-based character and property creators specializing in the children's and family market.
- TonyCraze.com, the respected U.K.-based financial expert known for his hot stock picks and media profile on important financial issues regarding corporations listed on the London Stock exchanges.
- Barcode CatsÂ, with their barcode whiskers, The Funky PiratesÂ© and Animal Santa ClausÂ©, from Seikodo Corporation, created by Yukiyoshi Tokoro, a leading animator in Japan.
- Adventures of The Spud ChicksÂ© from Scott Robertson Spud Patch creation.
- Kuddo the KoalaÂ© from Kuddoland Pty. Ltd.
- The Corporate CircusÂ, a gift and educational property from Adela Polin's book.
- ShangersÂ©, based on the amazing story of Teaopolis, where Princess Teana hosts tea parties.
- Just JamieÂ© is based on the fantastic animated world of a 12 year-old girl.
In addition to its brand and property rights business, Keyline's consulting clients roster has included: Target Entertainment, LBD, Collingwood OÂ Hare, Flextech TV and The Licensing Syndicate. Keyline has also consulted on licensing projects for RSPCA Perfect Pets, Meg & Mog, Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!, Gordon Gnome, Fetch the Vet and Footballers Wives, among others.
Keyline was founded in 2003 by Sariah Smalley, who previously held senior management positions at Marks and Spencer, MCA Universal Studios, Link Entertainment and ITEL, and brings retail, entertainment and licensing perspective to the licensing assignments of Keyline.
For information about Keyline, visit http://www.keylinelicensing.com, call 011 44 (0) 8702-404-629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #