France (PRWEB) August 24, 2004
Join Off the Beaten Path, LLC for another exhilarating Tour de France in 2005!!!
"Six Appeal" or is that just a matter of time until six turns to "Seven"? In response to the growing popularity of its' Tour de France Spectator programs, Off the Beaten Path is proud to announce details of yet another exhilarating Tour de France Spectator and Cultural, Luxury Tour program for the 2005 Tour de France! The company's exclusive and personalized Luxury, Spectator and Cultural Tour de France program combines the ultimate in a luxury, sports and cultural tour with historical accommodations, gourmet dining daily, "Grand Cru" wines, premiere stage viewing locations (a start, finish and time trial or mountain pass), interactive cultural discovery excursions, our signature Tour de France Treasure Hunt, opportunities to meet the teams and cyclists and witness another Armstrong performance in the name of the team's new title sponsor, Discovery Channel Communications!
Seize opportunities throughout the trip to meet Lance Armstrong (aka "Mello Johnny"), Hincapie, Landis, Azevedo, Beltran, Ekimov (aka Ekki), Rubeira, team sports director Johann Bruyneel, plus EB.
Space on our 2005 programs is limited on each departure date to a Maximum of 12 travelers...
Voted Favorite Experiences from our 2004 Tour de France Tour included:
1. Meeting Lance Armstrong! What could be more perfect?
2. Meeting Thomas Voeckler, France's up and coming newcomer to the Tour de France
3. Meeting Robin Williams, Bob Roll, Eddie Merckx, Many of the US Postal Racing Team (George Hincapie, Floyd Landis, Ekimov...), Seeing Erwin again plus meeting Iban Mayo.
4. Being featured on page 2 (group photo and interview) of the July 21st issue of "Le Dauphine Libere" Newspaper.
5. Witnessing the jersey presentation and live interviews of the cyclists at the finish in Villard-de-Lans.
6. The opportunity to observe the cyclists training and preparing for the individual time trial at Alpe d'Huez, as well as watch the actual starts.
7. Our selection of prime viewing locations, that have been scouted out on numerous repeat trips during the months leading up to the magic moments of the Tour de France, all to provide our guests the best location along each individual stage day route.
8. The opportunity to meet the cyclists, teams and favorite race commentators behind the scenes.
9. Our Signature Treasure Hunt: Congratulations to our winner who found all 4 clues and deciphered the relationship to find the treasure and win our recreational four day hunt.
10. The hotel selections and daily gourmet dining
11. The Wine Tasting Workshop in a 16th century wine cave, an historic Abbaye, followed by the Gourmet wine pairings dinner.
About Off the Beaten Path, LLC
Off the Beaten Path, LLC is a American owned company offering quality small group tours of France. Each Off the Beaten Path tour program is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that unfolds one scene at a time over the period of 5-7 days depending on the program selected. Travelers learn about regional traditions, customs and culture through daily participation in activities and excursions designed by Off the Beaten Path's team of local experts. Comprised of the company's personally designed theme walks, interactive cultural activities, gourmet discovery of regional cuisine, wine appreciation activities
(wine workshops, cellar tours, wine tasting), hands-on cooking excursions (cooking class with famous French Chefs, cheese/bread), shopping at traditional markets & artisan craft fairs, theme workshops (pottery/painting/photography) and cheese and foie gras tasting, Off the Beaten Path delivers a unique and personalized experience during each regionally specific tour program. Whether choosing Provence, the Loire Valley, Dordogne, the Bordeaux wine region, Burgundy, Beaujolais & Lyon (Rhone Valley), Alsace, the Greater Southwest, French Riviera or Paris for that perfect vacation in France, Off the Beaten Path, LLC tour program itineraries surprise travelers every time with a culturally enriching, interactive, personalized & fun experience that far exceeds every expectation!!
CONTACT US AT:
An Off the Beaten Path reservations representative is available to answer questions and requests you may have about our programs. For quickest follow-up, send an email request to
Â« email@example.com Â»
FRANCE Direct: (33)(0)184.108.40.206.93
USA/Canada (Toll Free) 1.877.628.1011 or 1.877.846.2831
UK (Free call): 0800 011 2326
FRANCE FAX: (33)(0)1.53.01.36.63
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1.800.514.7219
FAX (USA, Canada & other countries outside USA): 1.603.853.7266
# # #