Keller, TX (PRWEB) August 26, 2004
LevelTen Design and Pratt & Whitney DAO/DARO announces the 3rd Annual Pratt & Whitney DAO/DARO United Way Golf Tournament at Sky Creek Ranch.
As the nation's leading community solutions provider, United Way invests in and activates the resources to make the greatest possible impact in communities across America. In 2002-2003, United Ways across the nation generated an estimated $4.4 billion to help America's communities address their most critical issues. The resources raised include $3.93 billion in revenue from the annual campaign and other gifts. Much of United WayÂs success is attributed to corporate and community fundraisers.
In 2003, Pratt & WhitneyÂs Dallas Aerospace Operations (DAO) and Dallas Airfoil Repair Operations (DARO) hosted an annual golf tournament, which raised $20,000. Efforts to continue the success has brought forth the 3rd Annual Pratt & Whitney DAO/DARO United Way Golf Tournament at Sky Creek Ranch, 600 Promontory Dr., Keller, Texas 76248.
LevelTen Design pitched in this year by creating an online registration process that has enhanced this yearÂs golf tournament registration and information distribution. LevelTen donated the talents and services of its management and design team to provide a dynamic method of getting the word out about such a worthy cause, providing awareness and financial support to one of the nationÂs leading community solutions provider.
Tournament information is as follows:
1. Sponsorship. Corporate sponsorships are available for $1,400 for participating sponsorships, $1,000 for non-participating sponsorships, and $750 for a Âhalf holeÂ nonparticipating sponsorship. Benefits of your corporate sponsorship would include the following:
- A foursome at the tournament (participating sponsorship only)
- Special recognition at the Awards Ceremony
- Tee Box Sponsorship, which includes prominent signage at a specific hole identifying you as the sponsor.
Please consider sponsoring more than one hole. The goal is to raise even more for the United Way than last year. We need your help to do this!
2. Registration. Mark your calendars and come join us for some good golf, good food and good fun.
3. Donations. We are asking you to consider donating cash or an in-kind contribution that will help us provide some excellent tournament and raffle prizes as well as great goodie bag gifts. These could include:
- Cash donations of $1,000 (or any other denominationÂ also, donÂt forget to bring some cash on the day of the tournament in order to participate in our drawings!)
- Gift certificates (Restaurant, hotel, retail, sporting eventsÂ use your imagination!)
- Golf foursomes at a private club, weekend stays at hotels (use your hotel points)
- Any type of sports gear/paraphernalia
All those who donate will be recognized during the Awards Ceremony.
DonÂt forget to bring some cash to buy some raffle tickets! Tournament will be played as a Scramble Format, and prizes will be given to the top three winning foursomes as well to the winners of the Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive and Longest Putt Contests. Registration form should be sent by Monday, September 27th, 2004 to reserve your spot! If you have any questions, feel free to call either one of our tournament coordinators, Holly Hayes at (972) 512-3655 or Dakeesha Paden at (972) 343-2779.
Participants can log onto http://www.unitedway-pratt-golf.com to find out about the eventÂs sponsorship and donations opportunities, as well as, register for the upcoming golf tournament, Thursday, October 7th, 2004 (2:00 PM Shotgun Start; Registration begins at 1:00 PM) at Sky Creek Ranch.
LevelTen Design is a full service e-media agency headquartered in Dallas, Texas, offering web consulting, design, technical development and marketing. LevelTen uses a standards based best practice approach to achieve high ROI Web sites, multimedia, online applications and traditional advertising. LevelTenDesign.com (http://www.leveltendesign.com ) is one of the top five most visited e-media agencies in the world.
# # #