Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 23, 2004
Customer Evolutions, Inc., a global provider of customer data integration (CDI) solutions and services, announced today the availability of Enterprise Customer Profile (ECP) release 2.0 for the Java platform. With the introduction of release 2.0, ECP now extends support to additional platforms including J2EE 1.4-compliant application servers, Linux, and DB2.
ECPÂCustomer EvolutionsÂ premier CDI solution frameworkÂserves as the single, unified and integrated source of customer information across an organization. ECP comprises common business services connected to a robust database platform that provides high-performance data access and data synchronization capabilities. To ensure ECPÂs reliability, availability, scalability, and flexibility, Customer Evolutions designed ECP to include:
- A web services architecture that supports XML access over HTTP and IBM WebSphere MQ.
- An extensible API that facilitates integration and data access through a standard and flexible interface.
- A flexible transport layer that supports legacy and third-party protocols and formats including WebSphere MQ.
- Data cleansing, standardization, and matching provided by integration with Harte-Hanks Trillium Software SystemÂthe leading data quality software.
- A data synchronization and distribution framework providing guaranteed message delivery to subscribing systems. Configuration and queue management tools facilitate set up and operation of data synchronization.
- A batch processing framework for bulk data loading, updating, cleansing, and extraction.
- Administrative and operations tools including auditing, logging, and queue maintenance.
- An extendable data model that incorporates an extensive array of factual and derived attributes about the customer.
ÂIn designing and building ECP, we have purposefully incorporated industry and open standards and integrated leading open source and commercially available components,Â said Todd Hinkel, president of Customer Evolutions. ÂOur clients obtain a solution designed to accommodate their current infrastructure, helping them to maximize reuse of their existing assets and investments. When combined with our system-at-a-time deployment methodology, our clients can control the pace of integration or system replacement. And with ECP, ROI is immediate and sustainable.Â
About Customer Evolutions, Inc.
Customer Evolutions is a leading provider of innovative customer data integration solutions and services. Customer EvolutionsÂ highly seasoned and experienced team has an average of 15 years of relevant business experience per team member. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the company was established in 2003 as a privately held corporation. More information about Customer Evolutions and ECP can be found at http://www.customerevolutions.com .
# # #